WBBSE Migration Certificate 2024 – West Bengal Board of Secondary Education has released WB Madhyamik migration certificate application form in online mode. WB 10th migration certificate form PDF is made available to download from official webportal- wbbse.wb.gov.in.
West Bengal Madhyamik Migration Certificate Form Download: Click Here
WBBSE issues WB class 10 migration certificate once a student has completed his/her education under WBBSE and can take admission in other boards/institutions for further studies.
WB Madhyamik migration certificate overview
Students who have secured WBBSE passing marks in class 10 board exams can collect WB board 10th Migration certificate from their enrolled school or board regional office. School authorities should forward the application for class 10 WBBSE migration certificate for all the respective students. Read further to know more about WB Board 10th migration certificate, steps to apply and other important details.
Documents required to apply WB board migration certificate class 10
To apply for WBBSE class 10 migration certificate, students need to enclose the xerox copies of the below documents with the WB Board 10th class migration certificate application form. On successful verification of WBBSE 10th migration certificate application, the board will issue WB Madhyamik migration certificate to each student after 15 working days.
- WB board class 10 registration certificate
- WB Madhyamik admit card
- Madhyamik marksheet, WB board
- WBBSE pass certificate
- Wb 10th school leaving certificate
- WBBSE migration certificate application form
How to apply for WBBSE 10th Migration Certificate
We have mentioned the below steps to download WB Board Madhyamik application form PDF:-
- Go to the official website -wbbse.wb.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Download” tab.
- On the next page, Go to the “Search bar” and search with “migration certificate’.
- Class 10 WBBSE migration certificate application form will appear on the screen. Click on it.
- Save and take a printout of WB 10th class migration online application form for further use.
- On the next step, fill the WB migration application form with the required details such as name, year of passing, school name etc.
- Enclosed the xerox copies of the required documents (as mentioned above). All the documents should be self attested by the students.
- Now, visit the WB Board regional office, pay WB 10th migration certificate fee – Rs 300/-. Collect the challan/slip against your payment and secure it for future use.
Details to fill Madhyamik migration application form WB board
The PDF copy of WB board online migration application form will require the following information for each students-
- Name of the student
- Name of the guardian
- Mobile number
- Residential address
- School name
- Name of the examination
- Year of passing
- Full signature of the candidates
Note: Index number of the school and signature for the head of the institution/gazette officer is only determined for private/external candidates.
Details mentioned in West Bengal Board 10th migration certificate offline
Students must find given details in WBBSE migration certificate:-
- Name of the student
- Parents name
- Name of the board
- WBBSE logo
- Name of the school
- Year of passing in Madhyamik pariksha result West Bengal
- No objection statement for admission in other board/university
Important instructions for WB Madhyamik migration certificate
Students can find some important guidelines in wbbse.org 10th migration application form PDF as listed below-
- All the fields in WBBSE migration certificate application form should be filled in block letters. Incase of incomplete information the board will not be able to issue WB migration certificate class 10.
- For private and external candidates, WB 10th migration certificate application should be forwarded by the School’s head master/head mistress, principal or Gazette office of the state
- The payment for WB class 10 migration certificate fee must be made in demand draft, favour of RBI Kolkata A/C, West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Fund (as mentioned on the top of WBBSE migration application form).
- The cash counter for application and fees in WBBSE regional office works from 10 AM to 4 PM (Mon to Fri).
- Students residing in Bangladesh must apply for a WBBSE migration certificate from the Ministry of Education, Dhaka.
- Students must complain within 3 months from their application, in case they have not received the WBBSE migration certificate. They can reach out to their respective school authority or visit the regional WBBSE office to register their complaints/grievances.
- WBBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2024 PDF
- www.wbbse.org madhyamik routine 2024
- 2024 Madhyamik Result top 10 List
- Madhyamik Question Papers WBBSE PDF
- WBBSE madhyamik review result 2024
FAQs related to WB Board 10th class migration certificate
Can I get a WBBSE migration certificate online?
WBBSE provides WB Madhyamik migration certificate in offline mode. Students or their authorised person must show the application fee slip/challan at the regional WB Board head office and collect WB 10th migration certificate
What if I find incorrect details in the WB Board 10th migration certificate?
In case a student finds incorrect or missing details in the WBBSE migration certificate, he/she must reach out to the board official and request to issue a new WB 10th migration certificate with correct details.
Can I request a duplicate copy of the WB class 10 migration certificate?
WB Board has made provisions to apply for WBBSE duplicate migration certificate in case the original copy is lost or stolen. Firstly, Students should register a GD in the local police station and write an application to the board official. The xerox copy of GD should also be enclosed following the same process (explained above) for requesting WB Madhyamik migration certificate.