WBBSE PPR/PPS 2024:- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education releases the application form for WB Madhyamik Post publication review (PPR) and Post publication scrutiny (PPS) tentatively in the third week of May 2024. Students who are not satisfied with the marks received in wbresults.nic.in 2024 madhyamik result can apply for WBBSE PPS/PPR till first week of June 2024.
Whereas PPR/PPS application form for HS Examination is accepted in the first and second week of June 2024 tilll midnight. Students should follow the rules of WB PPR/PPS scrutiny application.
WBBSE PPR/PPS Notification Download Link!
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education will announce the West Bengal Madhyamik PPR PPS result 2024 tentatively on June 30, 2024. The link will be given below.
WBBSE Class 10 PPR/PPS Dates
Students must contact their school authority to go through PPR/PPS procedure. After the application process, WBBSE will publish Madhyamik & HS PPR/PPS result 2024 in June. Candidates can check their WB 10th/12th PPR/PBS result 2024 on the official website wbbse.org or wbresults.nic.in. In this article, we will read about application procedures, steps to check WBBSE PPR/PPS revised result and related details:
|Board Name||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education|
|West Bengal 10th exam date 2024||February 2 to 12, 2024|
|Result Date||May 19, 2024|
|West Bengal 12th exam date 2024||March 14 to 27, 2024|
|Result Date||May 25, 2024|
|PPR/ PPS application date for Madhyamik||May 19, 2024 to June 3, 2024|
|PPR/PPS Application date for HS||May 31 to June 15, 2024|
|PPR/PPS result date||June 30, 2024|
How to apply for West Bengal Madhyamik PPR/PPS 2024?
A request of PPR/PPS is sent to the Head of the Institution by Students and the entire application process is executed by the school alone.
- On a plain white paper, candidate may write his/her Name, Roll number, Subject(s) for which PPR/PPS is sought for.
- A photocopy of 10th Standard mark sheet should be attached along with personal details paper.
- Prescribed PPR/PPS fee (in cash) should be paid while submitting paper with mark sheet at the school.
- The school campus will make online application for class 10 PPR/PPS to the West Bengal Board.
- West Bengal Board will assess PPR based on answer script. Also, PPS is subjected to re-totaling scrutiny.
WB Board Madhyamik PPR/PPS Application form fee 2024
West Bengal Board has prescribed definite application form fee for Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS) & Post Publication Review (PPR). Check the table drawn for fee details.
|WB Board PPR Application form fee||Rs. 50/subject|
|WB Board PPS Application form fee||Rs.40/subject|
|School charges||Rs. 2 (in cash)|
How to Apply for WB HS PPR/PPS 2024?
West Bengal Board has announced Higher Secondary examination result 2024 on May 25, 2024, officially. Also the Board will commence PPR/PPS process for the candidates who are not satisfied with the WB HS Result or failed in one or two subjects in the WB HS Main exam 2024 may apply for PPR/PPS process. It involves:
- Go to the official website: wbchse.wb.gov.in
- In the home page, choose ‘Students login’
- Register with personal details like roll number, institution code & Mobile number
- Enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Go to ‘PPR/PPS tab’.
- Now Enter ‘Roll number’ and ‘Mark Sheet number’
- Click on ‘Valid Roll Number’ & ‘Mark sheet Number’
- Choose the subjects for which PPR/PPS applied for.
- Recheck all details by cliking ‘Preview’ button
- Now press ‘I Accept’ button if all details are entered correct.
- Or make necessary changes by pressing ‘edit’ button
- Pay required fee for the WBCHSE PPR/PPS 2024 process
WB Board HS PPR/PPS Application Form Fee 2024
West Bengal Board have released notification to release application form for Post Publication Review (PPR) & Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS) online. Check fee details for the above forms:
|WB Board HS PPR Application form fee||Rs. 150 per subject|
|WB Board HS PPS Application form fee||Rs. 100 per subject|
West Bengal Board HS PPR/PPS 2024 – Abstract
- Candidates should register themselves in student’s portal wbchse.wb.gov.in.
- Only online applications for PPR/PPS are invited from the students that includes submission of Roll Number and Mark sheet number for PPR/PPS application.
- It is mandatory to pay appropriate application form fee for PPR or PPS separately and subject-wise.
- Students should submit the online applications for PPR/PPS before stipulated time and beyond the due date applications are rejected.
- Candidates can apply for PPR for maximum 2 subjects with minimum 20% marks obtained.
- Candidates can apply for PPR/PPS only for theoretical subjects alone. Whereas PPS is applicable for all subjects.
- Backlog students may apply for PPR for the subjects in which he/she has scored grade C.
- Special candidates may also apply for PPR in any one subject with not less than 20%.
- Candidates should accept the WB PPR/PPS result 2024 of the board and can check the result through council’s website.
- Revised mark sheet is issued to the students by the Regional Office after receiving the previous mark sheet surrended by the students.
Steps to check WBBSE Madhyamik PPR PPS result 2024
Students can also access WBBSE PPR/PPS result 2024 from the third party websites, indiaresults.com, exametc.com Students must enter their roll number and date of birth to check and download WBBSE 10th PPR/PPS result. Below are the steps that a students can follow to get WBBSE Madhyamik PPR/PPS result 2024 PDF-
- Visit the official website of WB Madhyamik Board- wbbse.org.
- A link for WB Madhyamik PPR/PPS result 2024 will appear on the screen.
- Enter your roll number/registration number and date of birth, then proceed.
- WBBSE class 10 PPR/PPS results will appear on the screen.
- Save and take a printout of Madhyamik PPR/PPS result 2024 WB Board for future reference.
What after WBBSE PPR/PPS result 2024?
Once WB Board Madhyamik PPR/PPS result 2024 is declared, eligible candidates will be promoted to the next academic class (class 11). Students will be allowed to choose their respective streams (science, arts and commerce) depending on the marks achieved.
Candidates must apply for WB Madhyamik supply exam 2024 in case they are not able to achieve WBBSE Madhyamik passing marks in one or two specific subjects. Students wishing to change their school must also collect a school leaving certificate from their school authority and take admission in their preferred school for higher classes.
WB Board PPR/PPS 2024 Abstract
- Students raising the plea for PPS/PPR should make online applications. No manual applications are invited.
- The whole PPR/PPS application process is held through online alone and by respective schools where the students pursued Madhyamik 2024.
- Students should apply for the PPR/PPS before the last date and no applications are received after the due date.
- For more information, students may log on to wbbsedata.com
- West Bengal Topper in Madhyamik 2024
- Last 10 years Madhyamik Question Papers WBBSE PDF
- Madrasah Board Madhyamik Result 2024
- Higher Secondary Result 2024 West Bengal board
- WBCHSE Marksheet 2024
FAQs related to WB class 10 PPR/PPS result 2024
Can I collect WBBSE PPR/PPS result 2024 offline?
Yes, students can visit their respective schools and collect the original copy of Madhyamik PPR/PPS result 2024 WBBSE.
What are the details mentioned in WB board Madhyamik PPR/PPS result 2024
Students can find specific details in WBBSE 10th PPR/PPS marksheet 2024 such as students name, name of exam, subjects of WBBSE syllabus 2024, Madhyamik PPR/PPS revised marks 2024 etc.
What is PPR PPS full form?
The full form of PPS is Post Publication Scrutiny and PPR full form is Post Publication Review of results.
Is PPR/PPS application form available?
West Bengal Board will release WB Board Madhyamik PPR/PPS application form tentatively on May 19, 2024.
Where do I get PPR/PPS Application form WB Board Madhyamik/HS 2024 Result?
Students can download the application form for PPR/PPS from the official site.
What is the last date to apply for West Bengal Board Madhyamik PPR/PPS Application 2024?
WB Board recieves the filled in application for PPR/PPS tentatively till June 3, 2024 midnight.