WB MP routine 2023 – WBBSE president has announced the Madhyamik exam date 2023 West Bengal for Class 10 students. West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or WBBSE has released West Bengal Madhyamik routine 2023 PDF on June 3, 2022 and revised the routine on September 20, 2022.
WB MP routine 2023 PDF Link: Click here
As per WB Madhyamik routine 2023, 10th class theory exams will be conducted tentatively from February 23 to March 4, 2023. Students can check detailed WB MP routine 2023 and WB Madhyamik result 2023 in this article. Last year, WBBSE routine was released on November 1.
WB MP Routine 2023 Subject-wise
Students can check the tentative West Bengal 2023 Madhyamik routine in the table given below which illustrates the subjects along with exam dates of WB HS routine 2023. As per the West Bengal Madhyamik routine 2023, the exams will be conducted in a single shift from 11:45 am to 3 pm (first 15 minutes for reading the question paper).
WB Madhyamik Routine 2023 (Tentative)
Go through the following table to know West Bengal Madhyamik exam date 2023. Students should cover the entire WBBSE syllabus 2023 by the end of January 2023. Then, start revision to grab the topics.
|Exam Dates (11:45 AM to 3 PM)||Subjects|
|February 23, 2023||First Language|
Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Modern Tibetan, Nepali, Odia, Gurmukhi (Punjabi), Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Santali.
|February 24, 2023||Second Language|
1) English, if any language other than English is offered as First Language.
2) Bengali or Nepali, if English is the First Language.
|February 25, 2023||Geography|
|February 27, 2023||History|
|February 28, 2023||Life Science|
|March 2, 2023||Mathematics|
|March 3, 2023||Physical Science|
|March 4, 2023||Optional elective subjects|
WB Madhyamik Exam Routine 2023 for Other Subjects
According to the West Bengal Madhyamik routine 2023, the exam dates for Physical Education & Social Service & Work Education are expected to be as follows-
- Physical Education & Social Service- 6, 9, 10, 11 and 13 March 2023
- Work Education- 28, 29, 30, 31 March and 1 April, 2023
Sample image of West Bengal Madhyamik Exam Routine 2023
List of Subjects in WBBSE Routine 2023 PDF
- First Languages: Bengali, Hindi, English, Gujarati, Modern Tibetan, Gurmukhi (Punjabi), Nepali, Odia, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Santali.
- Second languages: English, if any language other than English is offered as First Language.
Bengali or Nepali, if English is the First Language.
Details mentioned in WBBSE 2023 Routine
The West Bengal Class 10 routine 2023 will comprise of the exam date and timings for both regular and external exams along with important exam day instructions.
How to Download West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2023?
Students who are preparing for Madhyamik Pariksha (MP) should go through WB 10th routine 2023. They can follow the given steps to download Madhyamik exam routine 2023 West Bengal-
- Step 1: Go to the West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education’s official website: wbbse.org.
- Step 2: Click on the “Exam Schedule 2023″, available in the top menu.
- Step 3: Now, a page with a link of “Madhyamik Pariksha(S.E.),2023-Programme“appears on the screen.
- Step 4: Click West Bengal Madhyamik exam routine pdf to check the exam dates.
- Step 5: Download the West Bengal Madhyamik routine 2023 and take its print out for future use.
West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2023 – Important Points
- As per the West Bengal madhyamik pariksha routine 2023, students will get an extra 15 minutes for reading the question papers and students can start writing at 12 noon.
- Shorthand & Typewriting exam will be conducted at Kolkata and Siliguri only. West Bengal Madhyamik exam dates for the same will be announced later.
- The exam duration of Sewing and Needle Work is 4 hours 15 minutes.
- As mentioned in West Bengal Madhyamik routine 2023, the duration of the Music Vocal & Music Instrumental theory exam is 2 hours 15 minutes. The venue and date for the practical exam in these subjects are to be announced later.
- The duration of the Computer Application theory exam is 2 hours 45 minutes. The practical exams will be held at individual schools.
- According to West Bengal Madhyamik routine 2023, the duration of Vocational Subjects (under NSQF Project) is 1 hour 45 minutes. Practicals of these subjects will be conducted by the Sector Skill Council or individual schools.
- Students must complete their entire West Bengal Madhyamik syllabus a month before the commencement of exams as mentioned in WBBSE Madhyamik routine 2023. So that they can have enough time for revision.
After the release of West Bengal Madhyamik routine 2023, solve as many sample papers or question papers you can to improve the preparation strategy. The exam routine is also mentioned in West Bengal Madhyamik admit card 2023.
WB Madhyamik Routine 2023- Exam Day Instructions
It is also recommended to students, to complete their entire syllabus before the release of West Bengal Madhyamik exam date 2023. This way, students will have ample time to revise for the exams.
- Students must reach the exam centre before 11:15 am to check their sitting plan. It will help to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- Read the question paper thoroughly in the first 15 minutes and devise a strategy to solve the question paper.
- Attempt the question first which can be solved quickly and efficiently then move on to other questions.
- Do not stick to a question for a long time. Solve hard questions in the last.
- Revise the answer sheet in the last minutes and ensure for accuracy of answers.
HS Exam Articles
- West Bengal 12th admit card 2023
- WB Class 12 Syllabus 2023
- HS Result 2023 West Bengal Board
- West Bengal HS Topper 2023
- WBBME Result 2023
FAQs Related to WB Madhyamik Routine 2023 West Bengal Board
Is the WB Madhyamik routine 2023 same for regular and private students?
Yes, there will be one West Bengal Board Madhyamik routine 2023 PDF for both regular and private students.
Should I keep the West Bengal 10th routine 2023 West Bengal Board after exams?
It is suggested to keep the WBBSE routine 2023 Class 10 safe till the last exam date. Alternatively, students can check the exam routine on this page.
Exam Duration Mentioned in WB MP Routine 2023
- Shorthand and Typing exam will be conducted at Kolkata and Siliguri only. For which, venue and exam date will be announced soon.
- Exam of Sewing and Needle Work will be held for a duration of four hours and 15 minutes.
- Exam duration for Music Vocal and Music Instrumental – Two hours and 15 minutes.
- Exam duration for Computer Application exam – Two hours and 45 minutes.
- Exam duration for Vocational subjects – One hour and 45 minutes.