CBSE Training Portal Certificate – Centre of Excellence are conducting training programs for the teacher throughout the nations. Individuals can participate in CBSE training program either through his/her school authority or as individual participants. At the end of training, the CBSE Training Certificate 2023 is issued to the participants. Read out the article for more information on CBSE Training Portal Certificate.
How to Download CBSE Training Portal Certificate?
Those who registered themselves for CBSE Training Portal Program are bound to training sessions either online or offline. On successful completion of the training program, e-Certificate is sent to the participant’s Mail ID. Check out the steps to download.
- Visit cbseit.in/cbse/training/.
- Click ‘Download E-Certificate’ Link found in the Home page.
- Input login credentials such as Username and Password (which were generated during CBSE Training Portal Registration)
- CBSE Training Portal Certificate will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and Download the PDF for future purposes.
Note: CBSE Training Portal Certificate is issued based on choice of subjects or stream selected for training.
Highlights of CBSE Training Portal Program
Check out the highlights of Training program
- The main motto of the CBSE is to improve the teaching skills and capacity of the teachers.
- To train the teachers in teaching aspects that students can easily understand the topic and concepts.
- After successful completion of CBSE Training Program, participants are given CBSE Training Portal Certificate.
- CBSE has provided free and paid online curriculum for the convenience of the teachers.
- First of all, it is necessary to register for the CBSE Training Portal Certificate Program. Teachers are allowed to register through their respective schools or as individual participants.
- Both online and offline modes of training programs are made available. Applicants can choose either case program based on the desire and learning ability.
What are the Capacity Building Programmes Conducted by CBSE Training Portal?
Capacity Building Programmes are bifurcated among teachers who teach respective classes. Follow the list of categories:
- Subject specific CBPS for Secondary School Teachers (For Class X)
- Subject specific CBPS for Senior Secondary School Teachers (For Class XII)
- General CBPS for teachers.
- Induction Programs
- Perspective Resource Person Programme.
- CBSE Training Portal feedback Form
- CTET Certificate Download Online
- CBSE improvement exam Registration
- What is CBSE private candidate
FAQs Related to CBSE Training Portal Certificate
What are the modes of CBSE Training Portal Certificate Programmes available?
CBSE provides Online and offline modes of CBSE Training Portal Programmes.
What is the main purpose of CBSE Training Portal Certificate Programmes?
On the supervision of CBSE, CoEs will conduct the CBSE Training Portal Programmes for Teachers to build their teaching ability, capacity to improve student’s learning aspects, etc.
Is the CBSE Training Portal conducted nation-wise?
Yes, CBSE Training portal certificate programmes are nation-wise programmes conducted for CBSE teachers.