Haryana MBBS Counselling 2024 – The Director of Medical Education and Research, Haryana will conduct the Haryana NEET counselling Process 2024. Candidates who qualify the NEET exam and domicile criteria are eligible to register for Haryana NEET counselling 2024.
The registration process will happen in online mode on the official website ‘dmer.haryana.gov.in’. Counselling process of Haryana NEET 2024 will start after the publication of the NEET result 2024. Only shortlisted candidates of NEET exam 2024 will get the call for the NEET counselling 2024 Haryana.
Selected candidates would be allotted based on the seat availability and preferences of courses or choice of medical colleges by the candidates at the time of choice of Haryana NEET counselling 2024. To know more about the NEET 2024 counselling process, read the complete article.
Haryana NEET Counselling 2024 Dates
The important dates for Haryana MBBS admission 2024 are mentioned in the table below. Go through the table to know the important dates.
|NEET 2024 application form release||Available soon|
|NEET application form 2024 Last Date||Available soon|
|Date of NEET examination 2024||Available soon|
|NEET Result 2024||Available soon|
|Registration start for NEET counselling 2024||Available soon|
|NEET Seat Allotment Letter Download||Available soon|
|Document Verification Process||Available soon|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2024 Overview
|Conducting Body of NEET Haryana Counselling 2024||Director of Medical Education and Research, Haryana|
|Mode of Haryana NEET 2024 counselling||Online|
|Total Rounds of NEET Counselling Haryana 2024||Two Rounds|
|Registration starts date for Counselling||To be Announced|
|Allotment Process Based on||The seat availability and colleges chosen by the candidates at the time of registration|
NEET Counselling Haryana 2024 – Eligibility Criteria
NEET 2024 Haryana counselling process is exactly the same as the other states of India. There are some eligibility criteria for Haryana NEET counselling 2024 is set down by DMER Haryana. The overview of NEET eligibility 2024 is provided below –
- To be eligible for Haryana MBBS counselling 2024, candidates must have to qualify the NEET examination 2024 with minimum 50% marks obtained in 12th standard. For SC/ST/OBC 40% is the minimum mark.
- The candidates who are a domicile of the state Haryana are only eligible for NEET counselling Haryana 2024. But the candidates who have completed their 12th standard outside of Haryana, but his/ her parents are domiciles of Haryana are also eligible for NEET 2024 Haryana counselling.
- The age of the candidates must be between 17 to 24 years. For SC/ST, 3 years relaxation will be applicable.
Haryana NEET Counselling 2024 Procedure
Haryana NEET Counselling 2024 registration and application process will be available in online mode on the official website. Only those candidates who qualify NEET 2024 are eligible for Haryana NEET counselling 2024. Selected candidates by NEET exam 2024, need to follow the given guidelines for the counselling process –
- Step 1 – Registration : Candidates who want to apply for Haryana NEET counselling 2024 must register themselves on the official website of NEET counselling Haryana 2024. To register on the website, candidates must enter a valid phone number and email id.
- Candidates must have to login with the login credentials to their registered accounts and fill up the application of NEET counselling 2024 Haryana. After filing the form candidates have to pay the fees of the counselling process.
- Step 2: Filling the choices : After the registration and application form fill up, candidates can fill up their institute preferences and courses by logging in to their accounts.
- Step 3 – Seat Allotment : DMER authority, Haryana will allot the candidates depending on their merits, ranks and their choices. The allotment list of seats will be published online by the authority .
- Step 4 – Reрorting : After the publication of the Haryana NEET 2024 allotment list, candidates have to report themselves to given venues by the authority.
Documents Required to apply for Haryana NEET Counselling 2024
There are some documents candidates might need while applying for NEET 2024 counselling Haryana. The documents are as follows –
- NEET 2024 Rank Card/ Score Card
- NEET 2024 admit card
- NEET Application form
- 4-6 passport size photo
- 10th Class Marksheet with Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet with Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Other Documents (Such as PH certificate)
Haryana NEET counselling 2024 Fees
The fees structure for NEET counselling 2024 Haryana is given below :
- General Candidates: Rs 4000
- SC Candidates: Rs 1000
- NRI Candidates: Rs 10,000
Reservation of Seats
The NEET seat reservation will be published at the time of counselling. Expected reserved seats are mentioned in the given table –
|Backward Classes (Block – A, excluding creamy layer)||16%|
|Backward Classes (Block – B, excluding creamy layer)||11%|
|PH (Physically Challenged Candidate)||3%|
- NEET Exam Centre 2024
- NEET Rank List 2024
- MBBS Seats in India
- What after to do after NEET
- Medical Courses after Class 12th
FAQs Related to Haryana NEET Counselling 2024
When the NEET counselling 2024 Haryana will start?
The Haryana NEET 2024 Counselling process will start after the NEET Result 2024.
In which mode the NEET counselling process of Haryana 2024 will happen?
The NEET 2024 Haryana counselling process will happen in online mode.
What is the Fees for Haryana NEET Counselling Process 2024?
Selected candidates have to pay 4000 Rupees (general) for the counselling process.