Maharashtra Board Fees: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is a conducting authority that is responsible for all the functions of the Maharashtra Board. From the release of registration forms to the board fees, it determines all of it.
The candidates are required to pay the Maharashtra Board examination fees and other fees online mode with the help of their credit card, debit card, or net banking before the Maharashtra Board exam date 2023 is out. In this article, we will be telling you everything about the Maharashtra Board fees. To know more, read the complete article below.
Maharashtra Board Fees for Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
The Maharashtra Board examination and other fees for the secondary school certificate, i.e, class 10th are given below.
Maharashtra Board Secondary School Certificate Examination Fees
Rs.10 (for each subject offered)
|Late application fees||Rs.6 (Rs. 3 for Board and Rs.3 for School)|
|Scrutiny Fees (Private candidates)||Rs.5 (Rs.3 for Board and Rs.2 for School)|
|Application form for private candidates||Rs.2|
|Practical examination||Rs 5 per practical exam|
|Registration fees||Rs 75 – Up to 300 pupils on roll|
Rs 150 – Up to 301-1000 pupil on roll
Rs 300 – above 1000 pupil on roll
|Fee for a duplicate copy of admission card||Rs.1|
Check Class 10 Other Articles
- Maharashtra SSC Board Syllabus 10th pdf 2023
- Maharashtra State Board 10th Exam Time Table 2023
- Hall ticket SSC Maharashtra Board 2023
- SSC Result 2023 Maharashtra Board website
Maharashtra Board Fees for Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC)
The Maharashtra Board examinations and other fees are given below. Candidates can take a look and get an idea of the fees to be paid in different sections.
Maharashtra Board fees for Higher Secondary Certificate Examinations (HSC)
Rs.12 (for each subject)
|Late application fees||Rs.10|
|Fee for scrutiny of application (private candidates)||Rs.10|
|Application form for the permission to register as a private candidate||Rs.2|
|Practical examination||Rs.10 (per practical examination)|
|Registration fees||Rs.225 – up to 300 pupil|
Rs.375 – up to 600 pupil
Rs.525 – above 600 pupil
|Fee for a duplicate copy of the admission card||Rs.2|
Check HSC Exam Articles
- Maharashtra State Board Syllabus Class 12 Science 2023 PDF
- 12th Time Table 2023 Maharashtra Board Science
- HSC Hall Ticket 2023 download PDF Maharashtra official website
- Maharashtra HSC Result 2023 Name wise
Maharashtra Board Fees – Refund
The Maharashtra Board Fees once paid can not be refunded under any circumstances except the following circumstances as mentioned below.
- In case, the candidate dies due to some issues the entire board fees are refunded to the candidate’s close relative.
- When the candidate is ill and is prevented from taking the examination, the Maharashtra board fees shall be refunded.
- In case, the candidate is excluded from the examination under Regulation 49 (3), the entire board fees paid by the candidate are refunded provided the application made for refund shall be within three months from the date of conclusion of the examination.
- When the application for admission to the examination is withdrawn with the permission of the Divisional Chairman or when the candidate is not admitted to the examination, the entire fee less by Rs. 5/- shall be refunded.
- When the private candidate’s admission is rejected, the examination fees paid by the candidate are refunded, less by Rs.5.
- Maharashtra Board Latest announcement 2023
- Maharashtra Board Application Form
- Maharashtra board passing marks 2023
- Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2023
- Maharashtra 9th Syllabus 2023
FAQs related to Maharashtra Board Fees
When will the Maharashtra Board conduct the class 12th examination?
The class 12th examinations will be conducted from February 21, 2023.
What are the registration fees for the class 12th examination?
The registration fee is Rs.525.