Telangana NEET Application Form 2024: The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health and Sciences will release the Telangana NEET Application Form in 2024. Candidates are required to visit the official website and start filling out the application form.
The application form fee for candidates belonging to the general and OBC categories is Rs 3500, and for candidates belonging to the reserved category, it is Rs 2500. The candidates who have filled out their application forms will only be considered for the final Telangana NEET merit list 2024. The information for the Telangana NEET application form 2024 is provided below.
Important Dates for Telangana NEET Application Form 2024
The dates for the Telangana NEET application form are given below. Candidates must make sure they are aware of all the important dates for the NEET Admission.
|Notification release||To be notified|
|Registration start||To be notified|
|NEET 2024 Registration Last date for counselling||To be notified|
|Publishing of provisional merit list||To be notified|
|Publishing of final merit list||To be notified|
|Release of updated final merit list||To be notified|
|Round 1 choice filling||To be notified|
|Declaration of round one result||To be notified|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college||To be notified|
|Counselling – Round two||To be notified|
Telangana NEET 2024: Overview
The application form consists of a few contents and given below is an overview of all the important highlights of the NEET 2024 exam.
|Name of the state exam||Telangana NEET 2024 admission process|
|Counselling to be conducted by||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS)|
|Admission on basis of||NEET Score 2024|
|NEET 2024 to be conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of Merit List Declaration||Online|
Steps to Fill the Telangana NEET Application Form 2024
The candidates must make sure that they have finished all the important steps while filling out the application form. If candidates fill out the application form in an incomplete manner, their application form will be rejected. Given below are a few steps that will help candidates avoid making mistakes while filling out the application form.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website and register using their NEET rank number and contact details etc.
- Candidates are required to pay their application form fees. Candidates belonging to the general category have to pay Rs 3500 and candidates belonging to the reserved category is Rs 2900.
- Candidates will be allotted a registration number and they are required to login using their registration number and academic details.
- They are required to submit all the important documents and submit the application form.
- Candidates are required to print and keep a copy of their application form.
Documents Required For NEET 2024 Application Form
The candidates are required to upload a few documents. The documents are mandatory for candidates to upload. It is crucial for candidates to know the various documents that are required and they have to make sure they do it in the prescribed format. Given below are a few details of the application form.
- Local status certificate
- NEET result 2024
- NEET Hall Ticket 2024
- Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate
- Income certificate (for fee exemption)
- Class 10 pass certificate
- 10 years of resident certificate for those who have studied out of Telangana
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Aadhaar card
- Pass certificate from Class 6 to 12
- Minority certificate, if applicable
- Permanent caste certificate, if required
- Transfer certificate
- Reserved candidate must submit respective documents asked by the authority.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana NEET Application Form 2024
The NEET eligibility criteria decided whether a candidate is eligible to sit for the exam or not. Candidates have to make sure that they follow the eligibility criteria for the Telangana NEET application form 2024. Refer to the information given below.
- Indian citizens are also eligible to sit for the exam. Candidates who are Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Origin are also eligible to sit for the exam.
- Candidates are required to fulfill the local resident criteria for Telangana State Authorities.
- Candidates must make sure they have finished their 12th grade with the required subjects. The subjects consist of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
- Candidates who are applying through EWS and other categories are required to score a minimum of 50 percent in their 12th grade.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories will be required to get a score of 40 percent.
Telangana NEET 2024 Merit List
The authorities will release the NEET 2024 merit list. The merit list will be uploaded on the official website of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health and Sciences. Candidates who have successfully entered all the details in the prescribed format will be the only ones who will be included in the official merit list. It is mandatory for candidates to qualify for the exam to be eligible for admission to participating institutes of Telangana.
Telangana NEET 2024 Counselling
The counselling process for NEET 2024 will begin after the Telangana NEET 2024 merit list has been released. Candidates must make sure they carry all the documents that are required to be carried them. In the counselling process, only those candidates will be selected who have scored at the required cutoff.
Candidates must make sure they fill out the colleges of their preference, preference, and they will be allotted colleges based on their scores. Candidates will be allotted ranks on the basis of their scores. The higher the rank is the higher a candidate has a chance of getting into a college of their own.
- NEET Exam Date 2024
- NEET Topper 2024 List PDF
- NEET Marks vs Rank
- NEET Seat Allotment 2024
- NEET Rank List 2024
FAQs Related to Telangana NEET Application Form 2024
What is the fee for the Telangana NEET Application Form 2024?
The application form fee is Rs 3500 for candidates belonging to the general category and Rs 2500 for candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
When will the NEET 2024 exam be conducted?
The NEET 2024 exam is expected to be conducted in the second week of July 2024. The exam will be conducted by NTA and the exam notification will be released on the official website of NTA.