WBBSE Duplicate Marksheet 2023: The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) issues the WB madhyamik duplicate mark sheet 2023 in case the original mark sheet is lost by the candidates. The official authorities make the original WB 10th mark sheet available to the candidates, after few days of WB Madhyamik result announcement. Whereas the duplication mark sheet is not delivered by the authorities.
The candidates are required to collect the WB 10th duplicate mark sheet from the respective person. The authorities make the mark sheet available in 15 working days after applying. In order to know in detail about how to get the WBBSE duplicate mark sheet, the required documents, application fees, etc continue reading the complete article below.
Steps to Apply for WBBSE Duplicate Marksheet 2023
In case the candidates lose their original documents and want to get the duplicate mark sheet of West Bengal Madhyamik issued can follow the following steps and get their duplicate mark sheets issued.
- At first the candidates are required to file a GD (general diary) at the police station, where the candidate lost their documents.
- Candidates are required to receive a copy of the GD and note down the GD no. on their copy.
- Now, the candidates are required to write an application to the head of the school, from where the candidate passed the Madhyamik exam, informing them about the loss of the WBBSE mark sheet.
- After submitting the application the candidates are required to collect the application form or download it from the official website for the duplicate mark sheet.
- The candidate should fill out the application form carefully in capital letters and attach all the required documents.
- The final step is submitting the final application form to the regional center of WBBSE.
WBBSE Duplicate Marksheet 2023 – Required Documents
The candidates must submit the following documents to get the WBBSE 2023 duplicate mark sheet.
- The copy of the General Diary Number with the Seal duly assigned by the OC, should be attached to the application form.
- Attach the damaged document copy with the application form (if the mark sheet is damaged).
Information to be given by the Candidates on the Application Form in Block Letters
- Full name of the applicant
- Parent address of the applicant
- Name of the institution from which he/she was sent up for the examination.
- Correct roll number and registration number with the year.
WBBSE Duplicate Marksheet 2023 – Application Fees for Duplicate Marksheet
The following fees are to be submitted by the candidates in order to get the WBBSE 2023 duplicate mark sheet to be published.
|Name of the service||Application fees (Rs.)|
|Issue of duplicate mark sheet, West Bengal Madhyamik admit card, etc.||100 (each item)|
|WBBSE Migration Certificate (original)||300|
|Name, surname correction||50|
|Age correction (regular students V-X)||100|
|Age correction (within 3 years of appearing MP)||300|
|Age correction (beyond 3 years of appearing board exam)||600|
- WBBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023 PDF
- West Bengal Madhyamik Exam Date 2023
- Madhyamik Result 2023 top 20 list
- Madhyamik Question Papers WBBSE PDF
- PPR PPS Madhyamik
- WBBSE Passing marks
FAQs related to WBBSE Duplicate Marksheet 2023
Can we apply online for WBBSE 2023 duplicate mark sheet?
No, for duplicate mark sheets the candidates are required to apply offline through their school.
How long does it take to get the duplicate mark sheet issued?
It takes approximately 15 working days to get the WBBSE 2023 duplicate mark sheet to be issued.
Is the value of the duplicate mark sheet equal to the original mark sheet?
Yes, the values are the same for both.