XAT counselling 2023 is conducted based on XAT scores and academic backgrounds. XLRI conducts XAT 2023 Counselling through Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds apart from XAT 2023 scores. Final XAT merit list 2023 is prepared based on the XAT 2023 scores, academic qualifications and the overall performance in XAT 2023 Counselling.
XAT 2023 Counselling Dates
As per schedule, candidates are intimated to participate in the respective dates for XAT 2023 Counselling. Check the table for Counselling session events & Dates of XAT 2023 exam.
|XAT Counselling 2023 Events||Dates|
|Registration for XAT 2023 Counselling starts||August 10, 2022|
|XAT 2023 Registration Last Date for Counselling||November 30, 2022|
|Release of XAT 2023 Admit card||December 20, 2022|
|XAT Exam 2023 Date||January 8, 2023|
|Result of XAT Written exam 2023||January 31, 2023|
|Release of XAT 2023 Cutoff||February 1st week, 2023|
|Shortlisting of candidates||February, 2023|
XAT Counselling 2023 Highlights
Candidates who aspire to take admission for MBA/PGDM courses through XAT 2023 should participate in the XAT 2023 counselling process. Check out the actual facts below:
- Admission for PGDM Course both Business Management and Human Resource Management are filled through Xavier Aptitude Test 2023 counselling procedure.
- Several rounds are needed to crack to take admission for MBA in XLRI.
- Candidates who scored the required XAT Cutoff (90 to 95%) are able to fill the form to book the slot for PI. They are called for a personal interview to finalise the merit list.
- Failing to book the slot for PI will be subjected to rejection of XLRI Admission for MBA/PGDM courses.
- Candidate’s overall performance is calculated including academic percentage, XAT 2023 scores, work experience, GD/PI scores.
- Based on the overall performance, final candidates are shortlisted for admission.
XAT Counselling Process 2023
The XAT 2023 selection Process includes the XAT 2023 followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In the process of counselling, XLRI will analyze reasoning skills, crisis handling ability, business knowledge, leadership qualities, vocabulary and language command, etc. Also the academic percentile is also considered to finalize the eligible candidates.
Cutoff XAT 2023 Counselling
XAT cutoff is the fundamental requirement to step into the XAT Counselling 2023. The expected XAT Cutoff 2023 is based on immediate last year’s cutoff marks. Check out the table of XAT cutoff marks for BM and HRM courses.
|Subject-wise Topics||Expected XAT Cutoff 2023 for BM|
|Subject-wise topics||Expected XAT 2023 for HRM|
|Overall||87 – 92|
- XAT Exam Centre Change
- XAT Answer Key 2023 PDF
- XAT 2023 Question Paper with Solution PDF
- XAT accepting colleges 2023
- XAT mock Test with answers
How to Book A Slot for a Personal Interview?
XLRI conducts personal interview sessions for those who score more than required XAT 2023 Cutoff marks. Candidates need to specifically fill a form to participate in the PI session. The process is essential and those who fail to update a PI session are expelled from the admission procedure. To update a personal interview session, candidates need to login on to the official site of XLRI and choose the desired interview city.
Steps to Book A Slot for PI
It includes the following steps to book for PI
- Visit the official page: www.xatonline.in.
- Click on ‘’Login’’ link
- Enter input credentials
- Pick suitable interview slot and desired interview city
Documents Required to Attend XAT 2023 PI/GD
The following documents are required to submit while booking a suitable PI/GD slot.
- XAT 2023 Score card
- XAT 2023 Admit Card
- Class 10 & 12 certificate
- UG certification
- Conduct Certificate.
- Work experience certificate
- Caste certificate (Optional)
- Income certification (Optional)
FAQs Related To XAT Counselling 2023
What next after the XAT score card is released in XAT Counselling 2023?
Candidates need to book a slot for PI/GD to face the next round of selection process in XAT 2023 Counselling.
What are the documents required to submit in PI/GD of XAT Counselling 2023?
Class 10 & 12 certificate, XAT Score card, UG certification, caste certificate, income certificate, etc are required to submit for the PI/GD session of XAT 2023 Counselling.