AEEE Syllabus 2023 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (AVV) sets and announces AEEE 2023 Syllabus along with official notification. Candidates who applied for the entrance exam should check the official site – amrita.edu to know about AEEE 2023 syllabus, marks distribution and AEEE exam pattern 2023.
Amrita Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF Download Link: Click Here
The Amrita entrance exam conducting body will delete and include some of the topics in the main subjects for written exam, every year. On that basis, candidates may also know the latest version of AEEE 2023 syllabus. Go ahead reading the article to know more about AEEE 2023 Syllabus.
AEEE Syllabus 2023
Candidates may go through subject-wise AEEE 2023 syllabus follow. They should cover the topics as much as they can before the AEEE 2023 Exam Date:
AEEE Syllabus 2023 for English
AEEE 2023 Syllabus for Physics
Candidates may go through the syllabus followed in Physics for AEEE 2023.
- Units and Dimensions
- Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Waves
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Optics
- Modern Wave Physics
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves
AEEE 2023 Syllabus for Chemistry
Students should know the updates of syllabus for Chemistry
- Basic Chemical Calculation.
- Chemical Bonding
- Atomic Structure and Periodicity
- S-Block and Hydrogen
- P- Block Elements
- D and F-Block Elements
- Solid State
- Coordination Compounds
- Gaseous State and Surface Chemistry
- Colligative Properties
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- Basic Organic Chemistry
- Hydrocarbon and Polymers
- Organic Halogen Compounds
- Stereochemistry and Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Organic Functional Groups – Hydroxyl, Carbonyl compounds and ethers
- Biomolecules and Environmental Chemistry
AEEE Syllabus 2023 for Mathematics
Go through the Unit-wise topics included in Mathematics
- Complex Numbers
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Measures of Central tendency and Dispersion
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- The Straight Line and Pair of Straight lines
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
Best Books for AEEE Syllabus 2023
Follow our suggestions to choose books to cover AEEE 2023 Syllabus.
|Chemistry||Chemistry for Competitive Exams||Shriniwas Gurjar, Preetam Singh Meena|
|Physics||Understanding Physics||DC Pandey|
|Mathematics||Objective Mathematics||RD Sharma|
Exam Preparation Tips Followed in AEEE 2023 Syllabus
Candidates who read through the AEEE Syllabus 2023 in official notification should start devising exam preparation. Follow the points so as to ace up the preparation.
- First, read the AEEE Syllabus 2023 throughout the section, understand the topics included and revised.
- Start choosing and buying books and study materials enhancing the preparation phase.
- Make sure the books chosen are simple in language and easy for beginners.
- Try to cover all the topics. Understand the concept of each topic and practice regularly on each unit.
- AEEE Mock Test 2023 help time management, understanding the weightage of questions asked in each section, etc.
- Collect AEEE Previous question papers and solve it for practice. While collecting question papers, also grab respective AEEE Answer key PDF to estimate marks obtained in AEEE 2023 Result.
- Previous year question papers help understand exam pattern, frequency of repeated questions every year, standard of questions from each section, also weightage of questions in each section, etc.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham application form 2023
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham slot booking 2023
- Amrita admit card 2023 download link
- Amrita counselling schedule
FAQs Related to AEEE Syllabus 2023
What are the subjects included for AEEE 2023 Syllabus?
Chemistry, physics & Mathematics are the subjects included for AEEE Syllabus 2023.
How to start preparation for AEEE 2023 Written test?
First, read out the AEEE Syllabus 2023, choose books that comprises revised syllabus.