AIIMS Nursing 2024: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is the conducting authority for the entrance exam of AIIMS nursing 2024. The AIIMS nursing exam will be organized tentatively on June 3, 2024. It’s a National-level exam conducted for B.Sc. and M.Sc. Nursing admissions, every year.
The candidates wanting to apply for the AIIMS nursing 2024 need to visit the official website of AIIMS, aiimsexams.ac.in, and fill out the application forms. The students who successfully qualify for the AIIMS nursing 2024 exam will be offered admission to top nursing institutes in the country. To know more about AIIMS nursing 2024 continue reading the article below.
AIIMS Nursing 2024 – Dates
The important dates for AIIMS nursing 2024 are given below in the table. Candidates can refer to the table and note down the dates for the same.
Expected Dates For B.Sc. Hons. and Post-Basic Nursing
|Official notification for B.Sc Nursing (H), PB & M.Sc & Other courses||February 2, 2024|
|Basic registration for B.Sc Nursing (Hons)/B.Sc Nursing(PB) & Other paramedical courses||February 15 to March 16, 2024 (5 PM)|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||March 1 to 22, 2024 (5 PM)|
|Final Registration for those who Generated code for final registration||March 1 to 22, 2024 (5 PM)|
|Admit card||First Week of June 2024|
|Exam date||For B.Sc Nursing Hons – June 12, 2024|
For B.Sc Nursing Post Basic – May 27, 2024
|Result deceleration||For B.Sc Nursing Hons – July 2024|
For B.Sc Nursing Post Basic – July 2024
Dates For M.Sc. Nursing
|Basic Registration for M.Sc Nursing, M. Biotechnology & other PG Courses||February 15 to March 16, 2024 (5 PM)|
|Generation of Code for final Registration||March 3 to 22, 2024 (5 PM)|
|Final registration (Payment of Fee & City choice)||March 3 to 24, 2024|
|Admit card||Third Week of May 2024|
|Exam date||May 27, 2024|
|Result declaration||June 2024|
AIIMS Nursing 2024 – Overview
|Exam Name||AIIMS Nursing|
|Full-Form||All India Institute of Medical Science Nursing|
|Type of Exam||UG-PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG- Nursing – B.Sc Hons Nursing, B.Sc. post basic nursing, MSc. Nursing.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2024
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Question Paper
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2024
- RPVT Application Form 2024
- RPVT Result 2024
AIIMS Nursing 2024 – Registration
In order to register oneself for the AIIMS nursing exam 2024, candidates need to follow some simple steps as listed below. The steps are as follows.
- Visit the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in.
- After landing on the page, candidates need to start with their registration with either of the steps, basic registration or final registration.
- In basic registration, candidates need to fill in their basic details such as name, gender, DOB, etc.
- After completing the registration candidates have to generate their unique code.
- In final registration, candidates need to make the choice of exam center and pay online application fees.
- After the fee payment, candidates can check the final status of the application form.
- Now, print the application form and fee receipt for further use.
AIIMS Nursing 2024 – Application Form
After the registration process is completed the candidates are required to fill in their AIIMS nursing 2024 application form. The procedure to fill out the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website of AIIMS nursing, aiimsexams.ac.in.
- After completing the registration process, candidates will be directed to the AIIMS burning application form 2024.
- As soon as the form displays, candidates need to fill in their required details such as Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Qualifications, etc.
- After filling in the details, candidates need to upload the required documents such as the photograph, signature, mark sheets, etc in the prescribed format and size.
- Now, candidates need to pay the application form fees online mode and complete the application process.
- Print the application form for further use.
AIIMS Nursing Application form fees
The AIIMS nursing application form fees are to be submitted online with the help of a debit card, credit card, or Net banking. The application form fees according to the category of the candidates are given below.
|Category||Application fees (Rs.)|
|General and OBC||1,500|
AIIMS Nursing 2024 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the AIIMS nursing exam 2024, the candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the same. The eligibility criteria for the different nursing exams are given below.
For B.Sc Nursing (Post-basic)
- The candidate should have completed the HSC (12th) examination.
- The candidate must hold a diploma in General Nursing or Midwifery.
- The candidate must be a registered Nurse, Registered, Registered Nurse (RN), or Midwifery (RN), with the State Nursing Council.
- In the case of Male Nurses, the candidate should have a certificate of GN and training in Midwifery for a period of six months.
For B.Sc Nursing (Hons.)
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years.
- Candidate must have completed the HSC exam from a recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their main subjects.
- The candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 50% for reserved candidates.
- Only female candidates can apply.
For M.Sc. Nursing
- The candidate should hold a degree in B.Sc nursing.
- Candidates belonging to the general category should obtain 60% marks in the examination.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST) should obtain at least 55% marks in the total examination.
AIIMS Nursing 2024 – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the AIIMS nursing exam 2024 is given below. Candidates should take a look and know the exam pattern.
|Mode of exam||Online mode|
|Duration||B.Sc. (Hons.) – 2 hoursM.Sc. Nursing – 2 hours and 30 MinutesB.Sc. Nursing – 2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Medium||English language only|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
|Negative marking||⅓ marks to be deducted for every incorrect answer.|
Distribution of No. of questions subject wise
AIIMS Nursing 2024 – Admit Card
The AIIMS Nursing 2024 admit card will be released online on the official website of AIIMS. The admit card will be released only for the registered candidates. The AIIMS Nursing admit card 2024 will be released in the month of June 2024. Candidates need to visit the official website and download their admit cards.
After the admit card is downloaded candidates need to take a printout of the hall ticket and check for any errors. The information mentioned on the admit includes the name of the candidate, date, time, and venue of the examination, important guidelines, etc.
AIIMS Nursing 2024 – Results
The AIIMS Nursing 2024 results will be released online after the AIIMS Nursing examination 2024. The results are supposed to be released in June 2024. Separate results will be released for B.Sc. nursing and M.Sc. nursing. Candidates, who clear out the AIIMS examinations will be included in the AIIMS counseling list.
FAQs related to AIIMS Nursing 2024
Is it possible to make corrections after submitting the application form?
The correction facility in application forms may or may not be available.
What will be the mode of examination?
The exams are conducted online mode only.
Will there be negative markings in the examination?
Yes, ⅓ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.