Bihar NEET Admission 2024 – Participants who cleared NEET 2024 can apply for Bihar NEET Counselling 2024 for MBBS/BDS admission at medical Colleges. Qualified candidates who are interested in MBBS/BDS admission can fill the NEET 2024 application form through online mode at bcece.board.bihar.gov.in.
Only registered participants of NEET UG 2024 will be called for Counselling. The seats of Bihar NEET admission 2024 would be assigned according to the accessibility of seats and the choices of courses or colleges chosen by participants during the counselling. Read the full article to know complete details about Bihar NEET admission 2024.
Bihar NEET admission 2024- Highlights
Below is a short overview for Bihar MBBS admission 2024.
|Process||Bihar NEET Admission 2024|
|Conduct by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Bihari NEET Counseling Conducting authority||Bihari combined entrance competitive examination board|
|Government seat uptake for||To be updated|
|Private seat uptake||To be updated|
|Total no. of colleges participating||To be updated|
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The participants must check their NEET eligibility criteria and should go through guidelines given below set by the authorities before filling out the application form.
- Participants must be citizens of India.
- The participants should be citizens of Bihar.
- The participants should have cleared 12th examination or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The participants should score up to 50% in physics, chemistry, biology and English in aggregate. For SC/ST/BC/EBC category, it is 40%
- The participants should be 17 years old as of December 31.
- The participant’s NEET upper age limit should not be more than 25 years old for the examination.
Bihar NEET Admission 2024 – Procedure
Applicants who have filled the Bihar NEET UGMAC application form for the entrance exam can opt for the Counselling process following the steps given below.
- An applicant has to login onto the official website with a valid email id and mobile number.
- An activation code will be sent to the registered email id and phone of the applicant .
- An applicant needs to upload their passport size photo with their name and date on it and they also required to upload their signature while registering for counseling.
- An applicant should preview all the documents before submitting and then move on to the next step
- An applicant’s needs to make the fee payment for the submission of the counselling form. Counselling fees can be paid online through the net banking, debit card and credit card.The counselling fees for general and other backward classes is ₹ 1200 and for SC/ST it’s 600.
- An applicant needs to login into their registered account and select their courses and colleges of their choices. NEET Seat allotment will be done according to their preferences and merit
- An applicant should download and take the printout of the complete application form for future use.
Bihar NEET admission 2024 – Required Documents
- NEET UG admit card.
- Mark sheet of Class X.
- Mark sheet of Class XII.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- Caste certificate.
- Certificate of residence of Bihar.
- Six passport size photos and signatures .
- Printout of Application Form.
- NEET Merit List PDF 2024
- NEET Counselling 2024 Registration
- Which medical course is best without NEET
- What is next step after NEET
- Total Govt MBBS seats in NEET 2024
FAQS related to Bihar NEET Admission 2024
Who conducts the Bihar MBBS counselling 2024?
it is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
From which mode can we fill the form for Bihar MBBS counselling 2024?
We can fill the form for Bihar MBBS counseling 2024 by online and offline mode both .
What are the application fees for Bihar NEET admission 2024?
Fees for general category is 1200 and for SC, ST fees is 600.