CA Intermediate Exam 2023 – Students who have cleared the CA Foundation examinations are eligible to sign up for the CA Intermediate course. Logging in to the SSP portal, choosing the student cycle, completing the needed details, uploading the papers, and paying the fees are all parts of the ICAI CA Inter enrollment procedure.
Online registration is open throughout the academic year for students interested in taking the CA Intermediate course. On the other hand, it is recommended to finish filling out the form of CA Course 2023 before the deadline. The CA Inter registration form may be valid for up to four years after submission.
CA Intermediate 2023 Dates
The CA intermediate examinations is held twice a year, once in May and once in November.
The final day to register for CA Intermediate before the deadline was September 1, 2022, to take the exams in May 2023. Registration for the CA IPCC old course is no longer being accepted. As a result, you have to sign up for the newly revised CA Intermediate Course.
CA Intermediate Dates 2023
|CA Intermediate 2022||May 2023||November 2023|
|CA Inter application form||August-September 2022|
|Exam Form||March 2023||September 2022|
|CA 2023 Exam date||Group I- May 2023|
Group II- May 2023
|Group I – November 2023|
Group II – November 2023
CA Intermediate 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||CA examination 2023|
|Conducted by||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|CA intermediate exam||May 2023 (tentatively)|
|CA exams timing ( paper 1, 2, 5, 6)||2 PM to 5 PM|
|CA exams timing ( paper 3, 4, 7, 8)||2 PM to 4 PM|
|CA Result 2023 Date||July 2023|
|Next CA attempt||November 2023 (tentatively)|
CA Intermediate Passing Marks
To pass each Group, you need to get 40% on each paper and 50% overall marks. There is a 0.25 marks deduction for incorrect answers (for wrong answers to MCQ-based questions). There will be objective type questions in the exam and the total marks will be 100, so the pass marks would be 40 in each paper and 50 in aggregate
How to do CA Intermediate 2023 Registration?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the CA Intermediate Course.
- You may access the Service Portal by going to https://eservices.icai.org, visiting the ICAI website, and clicking on the Service Portal Link. To log in to your self-service portal, you must provide your login and password.
- After you have authenticated yourself, go to the Student SSP Portal by clicking on the link that says “Click Here.”
- Now, students must choose “Intermediate via Foundation” from the drop-down menu. On the other hand, students who want to take the direct entrance path may access the intermediate via the direct entry tab by clicking on it.
- After that, students using the direct entrance path must fill in their personal information. After confirming the information, click the “Save button.
- The next step is for you to input the specifics of your qualification.
- Please be sure to upload all of the necessary documents, fill out the data, and then click the “Save and Next” button.
- Simply choose the Generate OTP option. The one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the phone you registered with, or the ICAI will send a verification link to the email address you provided.
- Now, you need to input the One-Time Password (OTP) and the Captcha code and click the Submit button.
- In the end, you will need to pay the CA Inter registration fee. The application filed will first be checked by ICAI, and then the applicant will be permitted appropriately.
CA Intermediate Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil each of the following qualifying standards to be eligible to take the CA Intermediate exam:
- To become eligible for the CA Intermediate registration through the foundation path, you will need to demonstrate that you have passed the CA Foundation exam.
- Students who have already graduated or obtained their postgraduate degree and have earned a minimum required percentage may skip the CA Foundation exam and register for the CA Intermediate exam.
CA Intermediate Course Syllabus
Candidates must complete eight different examinations of CA 2023 syllabus, each of which is of hundred marks.
CA Intermediate Subjects
- Paper – 1: Accounting
- Paper – 2: Corporate and Other Laws
- Paper – 3: Cost and Management Accounting
- Paper – 4: Taxation
- Paper – 5: Advanced Accounting
- Paper – 6: Auditing and Assurance
- Paper – 7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management
- Paper – 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance
CA Intermediate 2023 Admit Card
The ICAI CA Intermediate admit card will be made available on the official website when it will be released. Candidates will have access to them after they have logged into the portal at icaiexam.icai.org. As soon as the admit card is available for download, a direct link to the same will be provided on this website page as soon as it is made available.
It includes information such as the candidate’s name and registration number, the date, time, and location of the exam, as well as the directions to follow on the day of the examination.
CA Intermediate 2023 Result
The following is detailed information about the CA Intermediate 2023 Result that may be viewed at any time.
- The result is expected to be made public in August 2023.
- The scorecard is going to be made accessible via the authorised portal.
- Candidates can check their results on the official website whenever they become available after the exam.
- Additionally, applicants will get a notice of their result through text message.
- It is necessary for you to provide the correct phone number to fulfil the requirement.
FAQs Related to CA Intermediate 2023
When can I begin the registration process for CA Intermediate 2023?
You have until the time of January 31, 2023 to register with Direct Entry, and you should begin your articleship as soon as possible to finish the required nine months of Practical Training and become eligible to fill out the examination form for CA Intermediate in May 2023 or November 2023, respectively.
Are two months sufficient for CA Inter?
To pass the Chartered Accountant examinations for either the New or the Old syllabus, I would suggest that you need just two months of full-time study, provided you are willing to put in the necessary amount of work and attention. Aside from academics, there is a significant subject, but it is seldom brought up in conversation, and that is the status of our minds.
How many times does the CA Inter exam take place each year?
Students are expected to put in a minimum of eight months of study time after their enrollment for the intermediate-level class. The intermediate examinations occur twice a year, once in May and once in November.