CTET Cutoff 2023 – Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) fixes minimum required marks to qualify the CTET 2023. Actually, CBSE does not set or declare CTET 2023 Cutoff but sets the required marks to be scored category wise for the written exam.
As per CTET passing marks set by CBSE, General category candidates should score 60% and the reserved category candidates should secure 55% to crack the exam. Keep reading to explore more about CTET 2023 Cutoff.
CTET Cutoff 2023 Dates
Candidates may check the dates of CTET 2023 cutoff or the CTET minimum required marks 2023 announced by CBSE.
|CTET Result 2023||To be notified|
|CTET Minimum marks required 2023||To be notified|
|Merit List Release||To be notified|
What is the CTET cutoff Marks 2023?
CBSE fixes CTET 2023 cutoff Marks to clear the written exam. The minimum qualifying marks vary based on the category of the examinee. Check category-wise CTET cutoff marks 2023 as fixed by CBSE in the table below:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Passing Marks|
|General||60%||90 Out Of 150|
|OBC/SC/ST||55%||82 Out Of 150|
|Category||CTET 2021 January Session Cutoff|
- CTET 2023 model paper PDF
- What After CTET Qualifying
- What is the next date of CTET exam 2023
- CTET admit card 2023 Phase 1
Factors Determining CTET Cutoff 2023
- Number of aspirants who appeared for the CTET exam
- Number of aspirants who have passed the CTET exam
- The difficulty level of the test
- The cut off of the previous year
- The ratio of vacancy to the aspirants
How to Check CTET cutoff Marks 2023?
Candidates can use the following steps to check CTET 2023 cutoff marks.
- Go to the official site www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on CTET 2023 Official notification
- Read throughout the notification.
- Check category-wise CTET cutoff Marks 2023
How to Check CTET Result 2023?
Candidates can check CTET 2023 Result and know the status of qualification from the official site.
- Go to the official page of CTET
- Click on CTET 2023 Result
- Enter input credentials like Registration number and Date of Birth/Password
- Enter roll number
- Click ‘Submit’ Button
- In the new screen, CTET Result 2023 and status of qualification are displayed.
What Next CTET cutoff 2023?
Candidates who qualify CTET 2023 are provided a CTET Mark sheet Certificate mentioning the status of qualification. With a CTET certificate, the candidates are eligible to teach classes from 1 to 8 in Central or State Government Schools.
- CTET exam Centre change link
- CTET Syllabus Paper 1 PDF Download
- CTET answer key 2023 PDF Download
- CTET application form last date 2023
FAQs Related to CTET 2023 Cutoff
When and who declares CTET Cutoff 2023?
CBSE is the exam conducting authority of CTET 2023 but no CTET 2023 cutoff is declared. The authority will set CTET Minimum qualifying marks 2023 category-wise.
What is the minimum qualifying mark 2023 for General category candidates?
CBSE sets 60% as CTET 2023 Minimum qualifying Marks for General Category candidates.