What After CTET 2024? Aspirants who desire for Central or State Government Jobs in Government Schools should qualify CTET 2024. National Council of Teachers Education (NCTE) sets instructions for CTET to recruit eligible candidates. Keep reading the article to know What to do after CTET 2024? Also explore benefits of achieving CTET pass marks 2024, career opportunities and growth from the article.
Benefits of Qualifying CTET 2024
Central Board of Secondary Education releases the merit list of candidates who clear CTET cutoff 2024. Candidates who aspire for Government Teaching Jobs should be aware of the benefits of CTET 2024. Some of them are:
- Candidates who qualify CTET 2024 are invited to apply for Teaching jobs in Central Government schools, State Government schools and also in Private schools.
- Teachers with CTET 2024 Certificate are appointed as primary and upper primary teaching staff in KVS, NVS, ERDO and others.
- Application for teaching profession without CTET certificate is not valid or accepted anymore.
- CTET Certificate is the ultimate criteria to fulfill the eligibility criteria for teaching profession.
- Some of the private schools of CBSE grade also ask for CTET Certificate from the applicants that implies even private schools are influenced by CTET Certificate.
Particulars of Candidates mentioned in CTET Online Certificate
CBSE issues CTET qualified certificates to eligible candidates. The following details are mentioned about the candidates.
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s Name
- CTET Roll number 2024
- CTET Scores (both papers)
- CTET exam date 2024, venue and time.
- Recent photograph of the candidate
- Date of result
- Status of result
Validation of CTET Certification
Candidates who qualify CTET 2024 results, they earn gratitude for applying to the following Board of education. They are:
- Candidates with CTET Certificate can apply for the position of teacher of primary and upper primary class level in a school.
- Applicants with CTET Certificate can pursue teacher jobs at Central Government schools and state Government schools.
- Even private schools of CBSE grade also demand for CTET Certificate with B.Ed Degree.
- State Government schools also accept candidates with CTET Certificate despite the respective State TET certificate being implemented for recruitment.
- NCERT also accepts CTET Certificate recipients along with B.Ed Degree to teach classes from 1 to 8.
Job Profile and Growth in Career After CTET
Candidates who clear CTET 2024 are provided wide open choices of career opportunities. Some of the chances are listed below:
- Recipients of CTET certification are invited to teach classes up to primary and upper primary education.
- Central Government schools, Government aided schools including NCERT also recruit applicants with CTET Certification.
- Career growth after CTET is wide, Teachers with CTET certification are promoted to teach high school, higher secondary classes, etc.
- Promotion to Headmaster is the highest limit in the career opportunities for applicants with CTET Validation.
CTET Preparation Material
- CTET Syllabus PDF Download 2024
- CTET official Answer Key 2024
- CTET Mock Test Free online
- CTET Previous Year Question Paper 1
- Best book for CTET preparation in English
- CTET model papers with answers
Pay Band of Teachers with CTET Certification
Check out the pay scale which is paid to the Teachers with CTET certification. The Payslip of CTET Certified Teachers may include the following pay details.
|CTET Salary Details
|House Rent Allowances in Rural Areas
|Salary pay Band In Gross
|Rs 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
FAQs Related to What After CTET
What are the career opportunities for teaching aspirants who cleared CTET?
Aspirants who qualify CTET are eligible to teach classes up to primary and upper primary grades.
What is career growth after CTET?
Aspiring teachers with B Ed Degree and CTET Certification are promoted to the next level on the basis of their performance up to Head Master in Central Government Schools or State Government Schools.