CTET fees 2023 – Central board of secondary education (CBSE) has released CTET application form online on the official website. Students who want to CTET 2023 apply online must want to know CTET fees 2023 details and how to make the payment for CTET 2023 fees.
The last date to pay CTET fees online is 25 November, 2022. CTET fees for female and male students is same. This article will help you to know what is the fees of CTET 2023 exam for different categories and how you can pay it. Read the complete article to know full details about CTET fees 2023.
Candidates can check the result updates of CTET December 2022 session which is now accessible on the official site. CBSE has released the result on March 3, 2023 officially for CTET December 2022 session.
Below, we have tabulated Category-wise CTET 2023 fees for single and both papers.
|Category||Fees for Single paper (Paper 1 & 2)||Fees for both papers|
Note: There is no fee or charges for correction in CTET application form or change in CTET test centre 2023.
How to pay CTET 2023 fees?
Below, we have provided steps to pay CTET fees 2023.
- First of all, visit official website of CTET.
- Click on apply online option on the homepage.
- CTET 2023 form will open on the screen.
- Fill the form with all your required details.
- After filling the complete form you will be asked to pay the fees.
- Candidates can pay their fee through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- After successfull completion of fee payment a confirmatio page will be generated.
- Candidates should take a receipt of confirmation page of fees payment for the future refference.
CTET Fees Payment Mode
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
After filling the application, they need not to pay fee for downloading CTET hall ticket 2023.
CTET fees 2023 problem and solutions
Below, we have listed some of the common problems and their solutions while paying CTET fees 2023.
- If the fees is paid online via credit/debit card or net banking and status is not ok, it means transaction is not successful and the amount will be refunded in 1 week. Such candidates will have to pay the fees again.
- In case after paying the fees if the confirmation page is not generated, then you should approach to deputy secretary of CTET along with the proof of fees payment (statement of Debit/Credit card or netbanking from where fees debited) during working days.
CTET fees 2023 Imporant points
Below, we have listed some important point related to CTET fees 2023.
- Candidates should choose their mode of payment before paying the fees.
- If you are paying the fees through credit card/ Debit card then keep your card with you.
- In case if you are paying through net banking make sure you remember your net banking log in or you have them with you while paying the fees.
- Once a candidate paid the CTET 2023 fees will not be refunded in any case except if the transaction is failed.
- If the fees will be paid through any other mode like money order, demand draft or ipo then it will be rejected.
- candidates, who complete the online application process and pay the fee on first come first served basis, will be allotted the examination city of their choice as per availability in that particular city.
- CTET Exam Date 2023
- CTET syllabus 2023 Paper 1
- CTET Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- CTET certificate Download 2023
- CTET passing marks for General
- CTET Cut off marks 2023 for Paper 1
FAQs related to CTET Registration fees 2023
Where can I pay CTET 2023 fees?
You can pay the CTET fees 2023 on the official website.
What is the last date to pay CTET 2023 fees?
The last date to pay CTET fees 2023 is 25 November.
What is the fess of CTET 2023?
For obc and general category the fees is 1000 for single paper and for both paper fees is 1200. For SC, ST category fees is 500 for single paper and for both papers the fees is 600.
Can i get response copy of CTET exam 2023?
Yes, you can get the response sheet of CTET 2023 after the CTET exam result 2023 declaration. Students have to pay 500 Rs by demand draft In favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized bank and payable at Delhi.
Are their any charges to challenge CTET answer key 2023?
Yes there will be fees of Rupees 1000 to challenge CTET answer key 2023.