CTET Fees 2024 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released CTET application form online on the official website. Students who want to CTET 2024 apply online must want to know CTET fees 2024 details and how to make the payment for CTET 2024 fees.
The last date to pay CTET fees online is expected to fall around May 27, 2024. CTET fees for female and male students are same. This article will help you to know what is the CTET 2024 exam fees for different categories and how you can pay it. Read the complete article to know full details about CTET fees 2024.
Below, we have tabulated Category-wise CTET 2024 fees for single and both papers.
|Fees for Single paper (Paper 1 or 2)
|Fees for both papers
How to pay CTET 2024 fees?
Below, we have provided steps to pay CTET fees 2024.
- First of all, visit official website of CTET.
- Click on apply online option on the homepage.
- CTET 2024 form will open on the screen.
- Fill the form with all your required details.
- After filling the complete form you will be asked to pay the fees.
- Candidates can pay their fee through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- After fee payment, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates should take a receipt of the confirmation page of fees payment for future reference.
CTET Fees Payment Mode
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
After filling the application, they need not to pay fee for downloading CTET hall ticket 2024.
CTET fees 2024 problem and solutions
Below, we have listed some of the common problems and their solutions while paying CTET fees 2024.
- If the fees is paid online via credit/debit card or net banking and status is not ok, it means transaction is not successful and the amount will be refunded in 1 week. Such candidates will have to pay the fees again.
- In case after paying the fees if the confirmation page is not generated, then you should approach to deputy secretary of CTET along with the proof of fees payment (statement of Debit/Credit card or netbanking from where fees debited) during working days.
CTET fees 2024 Important points
Below, we have listed some important point related to CTET fees 2024.
- Candidates should choose their mode of payment before paying the fees.
- If you are paying the fees through credit card/ Debit card then keep your card with you.
- In case if you are paying through net banking make sure you remember your net banking log in or you have them with you while paying the fees.
- Once a candidate has paid, the CTET 2024 fees will not be refunded in any case except if the transaction is failed.
- If the fees will be paid through any other mode like money order, demand draft, then it will be rejected.
- candidates, who complete the online application process and pay the fee on first come first served basis, will be allotted the examination city of their choice as per availability in that particular city.
- CTET Exam Date 2024
- CTET syllabus 2024 Paper 1
- CTET Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- CTET certificate Download 2024
- CTET passing marks for General
- CTET Cut off marks 2024 for Paper 1
FAQs related to CTET Registration fees 2024
Where can I pay CTET 2024 fees?
You can pay the CTET registration fees 2024 on the official website.
What is the last date to pay CTET application fees?
The last date to pay CTET exam fees is November 23.
What is the fess of CTET 2024?
For OBC and general category, the fee is 1000 for single paper and Rs 1200 for both papers. For SC, ST category, fees is 500 for single paper and Rs 600 for both papers.
Can I get response copy of CTET exam 2024?
Are there any charges to challenge CTET answer key 2024?
Yes, there will be fees of Rupees 1000 to challenge CTET answer key 2024.