GMAT Question Paper 2023 – Candidates must practice the sample paper of GMAT 2023 for better examination preparation. They can also look at the GMAT previous year’s question papers also. Question papers of GMAT will help the candidates to become familiar with the actual GMAT 2023 exam pattern.
Why should candidates practice with GMAT 2023 Question Paper?
Given below are some of the important reasons by which candidates must practice GMAT question papers.
- Exam Pattern: GMAT question papers will give you an idea of the exam pattern. This idea will help the candidates to understand the weightage of each section of the examination, commonly asked questions as well as time allotted to each question in the exam.
- Time Management: Question Papers of GMAT will help the candidates to understand to reduce the time and manage the time of the examination.
- Confidence Boost: Attempting GMAT exam 2023 question papers is an assured way to boost your confidence to secure a good GMAT score on the exam.
Know about how to score high in GMAT
GMAT Question Paper Pattern 2023
Those candidates who are preparing for the GMAT examination are only advised to practice the GMAT question paper 2023. The exam pattern of GMAT 2023 gives the idea about the main topics of GMAT syllabus 2023. Given below are the detailed examination pattern of GMAT:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Timing|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1 Question||30 minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning (Multi-Source Reasoning, Table Analysis, Graphics Interpretation, Two-Part Analysis)||12 Questions||30 minutes|
|Optional break||up to 8 minutes|
|Quantitative Reasoning (Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency)||31 Questions||62 minutes|
|Optional break||up to 8 minutes|
|Verbal Reasoning (Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction)||36 Questions||65 minutes|
|Total||80 Questions||187 Minutes|
How to Practice GMAT Question Paper 2023?
Candidates must make sure to follow the guidelines given below for the preparation and the result of the examination of GMAT.
- Practice Regularly: Practicing the GMAT question paper will help the candidates to improve speed. It will also increase the confidence in attempting the actual exam to be held on GMAT test date 2023.
- Self Assessment: Analyze each section in the GMAT 2023 question paper and write down which sections need more preparation. Self Assessment is very much important as it will improve the chances of scoring well in the examination.
- Schedule a Time: Candidates must make sure to schedule the time to attempt the exam. Before scheduling a practice question paper, candidates must keep the preparation of the examination.
Best Ways to Attempt GMAT 2023 Question Papers
Given below are the best ways which candidates must follow to prepare for the GMAT examination.
- Collective Testing: Attempt the question papers of GMAT exam 2023 before the test as it can polish the knowledge and skills for the test.
- Balanced Testing: One of the most effective testing methods is to spread out the question tests over the period of the preparation. Balanced Testing will allow the candidates to gauge their understanding, knowledge and skills for the test.
- GMAT application form 2023
- GMAT registration fees in India
- GMAT Accepting Colleges in India for MBA
- GMAT Score validity
FAQs Related to GMAT Question Paper 2023
How many sections are there in the GMAT exam?
The GMAT examination has a total of four sections which are Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning.
How many questions are asked from the verbal reasoning section?
A total number of 36 questions are asked from the verbal reasoning section.