GPAT Cutoff 2024: The National Testing Agency will release the GPAT cut off marks along with result declaration. The GPAT cutoff is the minimum score required for candidates to be admitted to various pharmacy institutes. Candidates are required to visit the official website and keep track of all the important dates for GPAT 2024 cutoff.
They will be able to get admission into the various participating institutes for postgraduate pharmacy courses in the GPAT 2024 counselling process. Given below are a few important details regarding the GPAT cutoff date 2024.
Important Dates for GPAT Cutoff 2024
A table with the key details for the GPAT cutoff date of 2024 is provided below.
|GPAT 2024 Exam Date||May 22, 2024|
|GPAT Answer Key Download date||To Be Notified|
|Last date of Raising Objections||To Be Notified|
|GPAT Final Answer Key||To Be Notified|
|GPAT Results 2024||To Be Notified|
|GPAT Counselling Begins||To Be Notified|
Previous Years GPAT Cutoff
Candidates must ensure that they consult the important GPAT previous year cutoff trends, as this will assist them in determining the scores that various colleges use for admissions into participating institutes. Given below is a table consisting of previous years’ cutoff scores.
GPAT Cutoff 2022
|Category||Cutoff scores||Total candidates|
GPAT Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cutoff scores||Total candidates||Increase in comparison to 2019 cutoff|
Determinants of GPAT Cutoff 2024
There are a few factors that determine on what basis the GPAT cutoff for 2024 will be formulated. If the GPAT question paper for 2024 was easy, the cutoff will be higher, and if the paper was difficult, the cutoff is expected to stay low. Given below are a few important parameters that will determine the GPAT cutoff 2024.
- The number of candidates appearing in the GPAT entrance exam 2024
- Total number of seats available
- Difficulty level of the exam
- The category under which admission will be granted
- GPAT Admit Card 2024
- GPAT Exam Pattern 2024
- GPAT Topper 2024
- GPAT 2024 Registration
- GPAT Exam Centre List
GPAT 2022 Analysis
The GPAT 2024 exam ranged from moderate to difficult. Candidates must note that the paper was slightly tougher than last year. Given below are a few important details consisting of the GPAT 2022 analysis and the difficulty level for each section.
- Pharmacology- The Pharmacology section was of moderate difficulty on terms fo the difficulty level. They were asked questions ina n indirect form. It is of utmost importance that acndidates must have thoroughly revised their GPAT syllabus 2024 for pharmacology.
- Pharmaceutics: The pharmaceutics section consists of questions that are moderately difficult. The pharmaceutics section consisted of 38 questions, and the experts stated that this was the easiest one out of all the sections.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: The pharmaceutical chemistry section consists of 38 questions and was considered to be difficult. In comparison to the other sections of the exam, the questions in this section were quite difficult.
- Pharmacognosy- The Pharacognosy consists of 28 questions and even though the questions asked are increased in number, but the weightage allotted to this section is less. The questions ased were of moderate to difficulty
- Other Subjects: The other subjects section of the GPAT consisted of 11 questions worth 44 points. The level of difficulty on the GPAT exam in 2024 was moderate to difficult. Those who have thoroughly practiced and reviewed the concepts will find this section simple.
|Types of questions||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Analysis|
|Pharmacognosy||10||40||Moderate to difficult|
|Other subjects||11||44||Moderate to difficult|
FAQs related to GPAT Cutoff 2024
What are the qualifying marks for GPAT 2024?
The cutoff for the GPAT 2024 varies from year to year. The qualifying marks are dependent on the level of the question paper.
What was the GPAT cutoff date for 2022?
The last year’s GPAT cutoff for general categories was 148, 120 for OBC, 94 for SC, 75 for ST, and 122 for EWS candidates.