The GPAT eligibility criteria 2023 for candidates will be laid down by the National Testing Agency. The GPAT 2023 eligibility criteria refers to the requirements that candidates have to fulfil to be able to sit for the GPAT 2023 exam. Below are a few important details regarding the GPAT eligibility criteria 2023.
Detailed GPAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria refers to the minimum qualifications and guidelines a candidate has to uphold to be eligible for the GPAT exam. Candidates must ensure they go through the GPAT eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling out the GPAT application form 2023. They can refer to the GPAT 2023 eligibility criteria given below for a explanation of the criteria.
- Candidates who wish to sit for the GPAT exam are required to be a citizen of India.
- There is no minimum age limit that is set y the NTA for candidates to sit for the GPAT exam.
- Those who wish to sit for the GPAT 2023 exam must have completed their 10th and 12th grades at a recognised school or institution.
- To be eligible for the exam, candidates must have completed a four-year undergraduate degree in pharmacy.
- Those who are in the last year of their degree are also eligible to sit for the GPAT 2023 exam.
- It must be noted that candidates possessing a B.Tech. degree in the pharmaceutical or fine chemical technology domains are not eligible to sit for the examination.
GPAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 for Persons with Disabilities
- Candidates with low vision and blindness are eligible to sit for the exam.
- Those who are deaf and have difficulty hearing are eligible to sit for the GPAT exam.
- Medical applicants with disabilities such as cerebral palsy, leprosy cures, dwarfism, acid attack victims, and muscular dystrophy can take the exam.
- Candidates with multiple disabilities are also eligible to sit for the GPAT exam in 2023.
- The exam will be open to candidates with autism, intellectual disabilities, specific learning disabilities, and mental illnesses.
- If a candidate has a blood disorder such as haemophilia, thalassemia, or sickle cell disease, they will be eligible to sit for the exam.
GPAT Eligibility Criteria for Scribe/ Reader
The reader or scribe must make sure they fulfil the following requirements to be able to sit for the exam.
- The candidate must not be older than 19 years of age before January 27, 2023.
- They must not be involved in tutoring or preparing candidates for any exam.
- The applicant must not be related by blood or a friend.
- The reader’s or scribe’s academic qualification must be lower than that of the candidate.
Important dates for GPAT Exam 2023
Candidates must make sure they refer to the dates for all important events regarding the GPAT exam 2023. They ca refer to the table mentioned below for information on all events.
|GPAT Registration Dates Extended till||March 13, 2023|
|GPAT Application form correction||March 14 to 16, 2023|
|GPAT 2023 Exam Date||To Be Notified|
|GPAT Provisional Answer Key||To Be Notified|
|Last date of Raising Objections||To Be Notified|
|GPAT Final Answer Key||To Be Notified|
|GPAT Results 2023||To Be Notified|
|GPAT Counselling Begins||To Be Notified|
Overview of the GPAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
|Full Exam Name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Short Exam Name||GPAT|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of GPAT 2023 Counselling||Online / Offline|
|GPAT Participating Colleges||282|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours|
FAQs Related to GPAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Is there a minimum age requirement for candidates to be able to sit for the GPAT 2023 exam?
No, there is no age limit for candidates to appear for the GPAT exam in 2023.
Can final-year candidates sit for the GPAT exam in 2023?
Candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate pharmacy programmes are eligible to sit for the GPAT 2023 exam.