GUJCET Reservation Criteria 2024 – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GSEB) has set GUJCET 2024 Reservation Criteria for SC/ST/ OBC/EWS and other categories. There is standard Gujarat CET reservation for SC and ST categories i.e. 7% and 15%, respectively. Candidates can check the official portal – gseb.org to know GUJCET 2024 reservation criteria in detail.
To avail GUJCET 2024 Reservation Criteria, candidates should must have the required documents. If it is not possible to produce the documents, candidates can not claim Gujarat CET reservation for seats in the GUJCET accepting colleges 2024. Go ahead to know about GUJCET Reservation Criteria 2024 for all categories in detail.
Important Facts of GUJCET 2024 Reservation Criteria
- Candidates are informed about all GUJCET Reservation criteria 2024 in the official notification.
- It is necessary for candidates to meet all criteria and choose respective category while GUJCET 2024 apply online.
- Candidates must submit all relevant and original documents to fulfill GUJCET Reservation Criteria 2024.
- Failing to submit required documents may lead to cancellation of candidature.
GUJCET Reservation 2024 Criteria
Apart from above criteria, GUJCET Reservation criteria 2024 among candidates plays a vital role in the admission session. Take a deep look at the criteria.
|Category||Seat Availability for Reservation|
|Economically Backward Class (EWS)||27%|
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Section||10%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||7%|
|Physically Disabled Category (PwD)||3%|
- GUJCET Exam Date 2024
- Are there only MCQs in GUJCET
- GUJCET Test Centre 2024
- GUJCET syllabus for B Group
Highlights of GUJCET Reservation Criteria 2024
- Students willing to enjoy reservation declared by GSEB and looking for admission for engineering streams should submit the relevant certificates such as caste certificate, income certificate, economically weaker certificate, etc.
- All certificates should be properly attested by authorities of the Indian Government. Only those certificates are accepted.
- Candidates who seek admission through physically disabled criteria are also required to submit a certificate of disability and percentage of disability. Ensure the disability level is up to the mark of reservation criteria 2024.
- Candidates that are wards of Ex-Servicemen can attain admission through Ex-servicemen quota. For which they are required to submit a certificate issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat.
- Candidates are directed to submit all relevant documents at the time of document verification.
- Failing to produce reservation eligibility certificates may lead to disqualification of the candidature and cancellation of the seat allotment.
- Once all the reserved category seats are filled out, the remaining vacant seats are converted to unreserved category seats.
Verify all the criteria as announced by GSEB to fulfill GUJCET 2024 Eligibility criteria.
|GUJCET Eligibility Criteria||Particulars|
|Age||17 years min.|
|Education||Passed 10+2 or any equivalent education|
- GUJCET 2024 paper Solution PDF
- result.gseb.org 2024 GUJCET result
- GUJCET Cutoff for Computer Science
- GUJCET Fees 2024
- Gujarat Board marks vs percentile
FAQs Related to GUJCET 2024 Reservation Criteria
How much reservation if given for Exservicemen wards as per GUJCET 2024 Reservation criteria?
GSEB has allotted 1% of seats to the wards of Ex-servicemen and Defense force warriors.
Is it possible for reserved candidates to get allotted unreserved seats?
Yes. Based on the GUJCET 2024 rank, Reserved candidates are alloted unreserved seats.