Kerala NEET admission 2024: The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram will be managing Kerala NEET 2024 counselling for MBBS/BDS course admissions.
The CEE, Kerala is responsible to allocate 85% of MBBS Seats in State accredited institutions in all of Kerala to the students who are native to the state, and besides the government institutions management quota seats along with NRI quota Seats in private institutions.
The sates allotted by CEE Kerala via centralized Allotment process (CAP) performed online in three phases including a mop up round. Kerala NEET counselling will grant a total of 3,182 MBBS and 2,077 BDS seats.
Kerala NEET admission 2024- Highlights
Below is a short overview for Kerala NEET admission 2024.
|Process||Kerala NEET Admission 2024|
|Conducted by||The commissioner of Entrance exam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Government Seats intake||4,255|
|Private Seats uptake||1,870|
|Total no of colleges participating||20 private colleges and 10 govt. Colleges|
Kerala NEET Admission 2024- Procedure
Beneath are the steps that one may follow in order to complete the Centralized allotment process (CAP).
Kerala NEET Counselling- Registration
The most important and primary step in order to take participation in the Kerala NEET counselling process is registration. We have gathered a quick guide for NEET 2024 registration.
- First, headover to Kerala NEET counselling official portal and generate an application number through your mobile number and email ID.
- The next step is to fill out the application form with all the mandatory fields. You must preview your application before you conclude the application.
- Upload your scanned image and signature.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Save and print confirmation page for future reference.
Kerala NEET counselling- Centralized Allotment Process (CAP)
For the Kerala NEET counselling session, candidates will be required to fill their choice of course and preferred colleges. CEE declares state rank list along with category-wise rank list for all the applicants of Kerala NEET admission counselling.
On grounds of choices filled, state/category rank and Seats availability the students are granted 3,182 MBBS and 2,077 BDS Seats in private and government colleges combined located in the State of Kerala.
Kerala NEET admission- Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant must be at least 17 years of age.
- Candidates must pass class 12 with physics, chemistry, biology and English subject under Board of higher secondary Education, kerala or recognised equivalent.
- Candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and biology. (Students belonging to SC/ST and SEBC have been given relaxation of 10% and 15% on aggregate marks respectively in form of reparation)
- Candidates must be of Kerala origin or a child of an all India service (AIS) officer presently allotted to Kerala in order to be eligible.
- Students must pass NEET examination with minimum 50th percentile ( 40th percentile for reserved category aspirants and 45th percentile for unreserved and physically handicapped candidates) in order to be eligible for Kerala NEET admission 2024.
- Best Books for NEET 2024
- MBBS Fees in Deemed University
- Medical Courses after Class 12
- MBBS Fees in India
- MBBS vs MD which is better
FAQS related to Kerala NEET Admission 2024
How many rounds are there for Kerala NEET admission counselling 2024?
The Counselling for Kerala NEET Admission consists of two rounds followed by a mop up round at the end.
Is it mandatory to pass NEET in order to apply for kerala MBBS admission 2024?
Yes, only students who pass the NEET examination will be eligible to register for Kerala NEET admission counselling 2024.
Where can one find Kerala NEET cut-off?
It will be available on the official portal of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) and the Medical Counselling Committee.