Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2023 for Class 9, 10, 11 and 12 is prescribed and released by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education on the official site. Students can go through the main portal – mahahsscboard.in to download SSC and HSC Maha board syllabus 2023 PDF.
The article elaborates Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2023 for SSC & HSC, How to download the Syllabus PDF, benefits, download link, how to prepare, etc. Students can download the PDF available online. It is suggested to cover the whole Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2023 before the Maharashtra Board exam date 2023.
How to Download Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2023?
Students pursuing Class 9 to 12 can download their Maharashtra State Board syllabus from the official page by following steps given below:
- Visit the official page – mahahsscboard.in.
- Find the ‘Subjects & Syllabus’ in the Home page, menu bar.
- Click on it.
- Select a suitable link based on your level of education such as HSC or Class 11, SSC or Class 9
- For instance, your search is for SSC then click ‘SSC General Subject & Code’
- If you search for HSC then click ‘HSC General Subject & Code’ for General and Vocational streams.
- Once selected the level of education.
- A new page appears showing a list of language, subject and vocational stream subjects.
- Download Maharashtra Board syllabus 2023 subject-wise.
- Save the PDF for preparation purposes.
Class-wise Maharashtra Board 2023 syllabus
For the ease of students and teachers, we have elaborate a brief note on each level of SSC and HSC Education. Go through the instructions respective to your search.
Maharashtra Board Class 9 Syllabus 2023
As per schedule, Maharashtra Board has listed down the syllabus for class 9. It comprises three sections that includes Language, Main Subjects and Other Academic Electives.
- Language – Students can go to the page as mahahsscboard.in→Subjects & Codes→IX General Subject & Codes→Select Required Second language pursuing in class IX
- Main Subjects – Go to the page as mahahsscbard.in→subjects & Codes→IX General Subjects & Codes →Select a subject from the list of options.
- Other Academic Electives – Go to the page as mahahsscboard.in→Subjects & Codes→ IX General Subject & Code→ Select an elective from the list.
Maharashtra Board Class 10 Syllabus 2023
Maharashtra Board has scheduled the syllabus for Class 10 on the official site. Students pursuing SSC are provided with three categories of papers that include Language, Main subject and other academic electives.
- Language – Students can go the page as mahahsscboard.in→subjects & Syllabus→SSC General Subject & Codes→select required language from the list provided.
- Main Subjects – Students can go to the page as mahahsscboard.in→subject & Syllabus→SSC General Subject & Codes→Select a subject among a list of options.
- Other Academic Electives – Students can go to the page as mahahsscboard.in→subject & syllabus→SSC General Subject & Codes→Select an elective from the list displayed.
Maharashtra Board Class 11 Syllabus 2023
Maharashtra Board 2023 syllabus for class 11 is now available online. Students and teachers can go through the links for the syllabus provided. In general, Class 11 Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2023 is categorised into two groups as Language and Academic Electives
- Language – Students can go to the page as mahahsscboard.in→subject & syllabus→ HSC General Subject & Code→Select required language from the list provided.
- Academic Electives – Students may go to the page as mahahasscboard.in→Subject & Syllabus→HSC Vocational Subject & Code→Select from the list of elective subjects.
Apart from Language and Academic Electives, students are provided links to download for Skill subjects, Co-Scholastic Areas.
Maharashtra Board Class 12 Syllabus 2023
Maharashtra State Board has now provided links to be downloaded from the official site. Those who are looking for Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2023 for class 12 can download the syllabus link.
In general, Maharashtra Board 2023 syllabus for HSC is categorised as Language and Academic Electives. Student are now download respective links as follows:
- Language – Students can go to the page as mahahsscboard.in→Subjects & Syllabus→HSC General Subject & Codes→Select required language provided in the list.
- Academic Electives (Group A) – Students can go to the page as mahahsscboard.in→Subjects & Syllabus→HSC General Subject & Codes→Select required subject from the list provided.
Other than language papers and Main elective subjects, students and teachers can go through the Skill Subjects, Co-scholastic Areas.
Benefits of Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2023
- By downloading the syllabus for respective classes, students and teachers can overview the topics that have taught and studied and the pending topics left.
- Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2023 is revised every year. Make sure that the latest syllabus is being followed.
- Students can easily understand the topics and its concept if they have gone though Maharashtra Board 2023 syllabus.
- Cover the whole syllabus two months before the Board exams. Take pre-board exams to estimate the learning and understanding capacity of the students.
- Teachers should classify students as bright, average and below average. Based on the category they fall, focus on the students to drift them up.
- Maharashtra HSC Board Exam fees 2023
- How can I apply for 12th exam in Maharashtra
- What is the passing marks of Maharashtra board 2023
- Maharashtra state Board Migration certificate online
- Maharashtra Board Question Bank 2023 Class 12th pdf
- Maharashtra Board Roll Number 2023
FAQs Related to Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2023
Who releases Maharashtra Board 2023 Syllabus?
Maharashtra Board syllabus 2023 for Classes 9 to 12 is released on the official site mahahsscboard.in
Is it possible to download Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2023?
Yes, candidates can view and download the syllabus for their class from the official site.