Sainik School Counselling 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted the AISSEE exam on January 8, 2023. Sainik School merit list 2023 will be published in the month of February 2023. The Sainik School Counselling process 2023 will start after the result and merit list publication by NTA.
Sainik School Counselling Process is conducted for Sainik School admission to Class 6th and 9th. In this article, we are providing all the important information about Sainik School Counselling Process 2023, read the complete article.
Sainik School Counselling Process 2023
AISSEE Counselling 2023 will start after the declaration of AISSE Result 2023. Students can check their Sainik School result 2023 on the official website of Sainik School Authority. Sainik School 2023 Counselling will happen on the basis of the Merit in the Entrance Examination.
The Candidates who fulfil the minimum required Sainik School passing marks are shortlisted for the Sainik School e-Counselling 2023. The full Counselling process of Sainik School 2023 is provided below.
- The Sainik School Counselling Procedure 2023 will start after the merit list published of All India Sainik School Examination by NTA.
- Interested Candidates are required to Register/Sign Up on the official portal by using their Application Number of AISSEE admit card 2023.
- All Candidates will have an option to select at least 1 and at most 10 schools in order of priority amongst all the New Sainik Schools available for the admission.
First Round of Sainik School e-Counselling
- For each Sainik School, seats allocation depends on the merit decided by the entrance exam. In the First round of Sainik School e-Counselling Process 2023, selected candidates will get two options, accept or decline their selection.
- Those candidates who accept their selection/ allotted seat, will have to pay the fees to confirm their admission within the given time
Second Round of Sainik School e-Counselling
- Those candidates who are not satisfied by the allotted seat of or does not get any school allotted in the First Round e-Counselling Process will get an option to apply for the Second Round of e-Counselling to get admission opportunity on the remaining available or unfilled vacancies in a the Sainik Schools.
- After the First Round of Sainik School e-Counselling 2023, again candidates will have to select the schools on the basis of priority for the Second Round of e-Counselling Process. Again Merit list will be published for each Sainik Schools and also seat allotment will be published.
- Then, Selected Candidates through the Second round of counselling process will have to pay the Sainik School Admission Fees.
Candidates will have to confirm completion of formalities for Sainik School Admission Procedure 2023.
Sainik School Admission Process 2023 Important Dates
Students who have applied for AISSEE 2023, should know about the important dates for Sainik School Counselling 2023. In the following table we have provided the importants dates for Sainik School Admission Process 2023.
|AISSEE Registration 2023 Date||October 21 to November 30, 2022|
|Sainik School Admit Card 2023 Release||To be Announced|
|Sainik School Exam Date 2023||January 8, 2023|
|Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Release||February 12, 2023|
|Sainik School Result 2023||February 24, 2023|
|Sainik School 2023 Counselling Process||After the AISSEE Result 2023|
AISSEE Counselling 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Conducting Purpose||Admission to Sainik Schools in Class 6 and Class 9|
|Mode of the Examination||Offline|
|Total Marks||300 (For 6th Class) and 400 (For 9th Class)|
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2023
It is suggested to the students that before applying for Sainik School Admission Test 2023, check Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2023.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2023 Class 6 :
- A Student of age between 10 to 12 years, as on March 31, 2023.
- Students who are studying in Class 5th in a recognized school.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2023 Class 9 :
- A Student of age between 13 to 15 years, as on March 31, 2023.
- Students who are studying in Class 8th in a recognized school.
Sainik School 2023 Seat Reservation
There is a seat reservation policy in the Sainik School Counselling 2023. Students can check the reservation seats for the selected categories :
- The reservation for SC candidates is 15%.
- For ST candidates seat reservation is 7.5%.
- For home state students reservation is 67% of total Sainik School Seats.
- The remaining 33% seats are for union territories and other state candidates. The unfilled seats in this category will be merged with home state seats.
- A total of 25% seats are reserved for the children of service men and ex-service men.
- Sainik School Exam Centre List PDF
- Sainik School Question Paper Class 6 PDF Download
- Sainik School Total Marks
- Sainik School Syllabus 2023
- Sainik School blank OMR sheet PDF
FAQs Related to Sainik School 2023 Counselling Process
When will the Sainik School Counselling Procedure 2023 start?
AISSEE 2023 Counselling Process will start after the publication of AISSEE Merit list 2023.
In which mode the Sainik School 2023 Counselling will be conducted?
Sainik School Counselling Process 2023 will be conducted in online mode.
From where can I check the Sainik School Entrance Exam 2023 Result?
To check the AISSEE Result 2023, students have to visit the official website of Sainik School Exam 2023 – ‘aissee.nta.nic.in’.