Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024 – The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) will be managing the Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024. Candidates will be able to take admission in MBBS and BDS after clearing NEET exam 2024 which will be held by National Test Agency (NTA).
Candidates can visit the official website and apply for the NEET 2024. NEET Passing marks must have to achieve to by each candidates to which will be set by NTA to clear the exam and to get the admission. This article will help you to know the admission process, important date and eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024.
Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024 – Important dates
You can check the important dates for Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024 in the following table.
|Application release date||June 2024|
|Last date to apply||June 2024|
|Merit list release||July 2024|
|Choice filling & locking||July 2024|
|NEET Seat allotment 2024||July 2024|
|Reporting Time||August 2024|
Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024 – Highlights
|Name of the Admission||Tamilnadu NEET Admission|
|Exam conducting authority||National Testing Agency|
|Admission level||State level|
|Counsling conducting authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME)|
|Percentage of MBBS seats & Other Couse Seats||85% seats will be allotted to state quota and 15 % seats will be allotted to AIQ quota|
Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024 – Counslling process
Below, we have provided NEET counselling process. Read the following points to know Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024 selection process.
- After you clear NEET entrance exam, selection/counselling process will be carried out by MCC and DGHS. the seats will be divided in two parts out of which 85% seats will be allotted to state quota and 15% seat will be allotted to AIQ quota.
- The seats will be allotted to the students only after the verification of their documents, rank obtained and option filled at the time of filling application.
- Once the seats the are allotted to the students, they can download the seat allotment letter and report to their allotted college with required documents.
Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024 – Eligibility Criteria
It is very important for the candidates to know the NEET eligibility criteria before applying for NEET 2024.
- You should be a Indian citizen and resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Your age should be minimum 17 Years as of the last week of December 2020.
- The maximum age should be 25, For reserve categories there is a extension allowed for 5 years.
- You must have passed Higher secondary certificate examination with minimum 50% marks.
- For SC and ST students passing marks are 40%.
Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024 – Important documents
Find the list of important documents below, to apply for Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024.
- NEET 2024 scorecard
- NEET 2024 admit card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 11 mark sheet
- Marksheet of Class 12 or equivalent
- A bonafide certificate which shows student has passed Class 6 to Class 12 from a school in Tamil Nadu
- Transfer certificate from the school last studied (or) bonafide certificate should be produced from where the candidate is undergoing the course at present.
- Nativity certificate (the candidate is a native of Tamil Nadu but has passed Class 6 to Class 12 from an institute outside Tamil Nadu)
- Aadhar Card
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Ration card/Passport
- NEET Cut off Marks 2024
- NEET Rank List 2024 PDF
- After NEET 2024 what to do
- How to Get MBBS Admission in India
- MBBS admission in Government College
FAQs related to Tamil Nadu NEET Admission 2024
Who will conduct Tamil Nadu NEET entrance exam 2024?
Tamil Nadu NEET entrance exam 2024 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
What is the minimum age to apply for Tamil Nadu NEET entrance exam 2024?
NEET Minimum age to appear in Tamil Nadu NEET entrance exam 2024 is 17 years.
What are minimum marks to clear Tamil Nadu NEET entrance exam 2024?
Minimum marks to clear Tamil Nadu NEET entrance exam are 50 %, and for SC, ST are 40%.