Assam NEET Merit List 2023 – Assam State Merit List for NEET-UG 2023 will be released by the Directorate of Medical Education(DME) on its official website. Merit List of Assam NEET is prepared based on marks secured in NEET exam by the candidates.
The NEET qualified candidates who have the domicile of Assam are only eligible to have their name listed in the NEET merit list PDF 2023. Those candidates who have been shortlisted in NEET Assam 2023 merit list will only be eligible for the counseling round.
Important Dates of Assam NEET Merit List 2023
In the table given below, candidates can check the important dates related to the Assam State Merit List:
Assam NEET 2023 Merit List
|NEET Result 2023 Online||To Be Announced|
|MBBS Merit List Assam 2023 Release||To Be Announced|
|Online registration||To Be Announced|
|Online choice filling and locking||To Be Announced|
|Result of Seat Allotment 1st round||To be Announced|
|Result of Seat Allotment 2nd round||To Be Announced|
How to Download Assam NEET 2023 Merit List?
Given below are the steps to download the merit list of Assam NEET 2023:
- First, candidates must visit the official website.
- Then, go to the admission notice order section.
- After that, click on the merit list link.
- Finally, candidates can download the PDF file for future preference.
What are the details mentioned in the Merit List of Assam NEET 2023?
Given below are the details mentioned in Assam NEET 2023 Merit List:
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- NEET percentile
- NEET Rank
- State Rank
- Applicant State
Assam NEET Seat Allocation 2023
Assam considers 85% of admission in the state quota seats through Assam NEET counseling 2023 and the rest of 15% seats of MBBS/BDS Seats are filled by All India Counseling through NEET-UG.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of Assam NEET 2023 Merit List
In order to resolve the situation, where two or more candidates obtain the same score in NEET 2023, the concerned authorities follow an inter-subject merit mechanism given below:
- Those candidates who have higher scores in Assam NEET 2023 in the Biology section will be provided with a better rank in the Assam Merit List 2023.
- Those candidates who have higher scores in Chemistry will be considered for the Assam Merit list, if the tie situation still remains the same.
- Candidates with fewer attempted incorrect answers in the test will be considered, if the tie still continues.
- Even the age criteria for giving preference to a candidate while preparing the merit list have been removed in the year 2021.
What after the release of Assam NEET Merit List 2023?
After the Assam NEET 2023 Merit List has been released by the exam authority, all those shortlisted candidates will have to register for the NEET counseling process by filling out the application form from the official website. Before the due date, the application form must be filled out by the candidate.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Assam NEET 2023 Merit List
Those candidates who are required to score a minimum qualifying NEET cut off percentile to get on the merit list. Given below is the list of minimum NEET qualifying marks.
- NTA NEET dress code
- NEET Answer Key 2023 Official PDF Link
- How many attempts for NEET for General category
- Is there any medical courses without NEET
- What is next step after NEET
FAQs Related to Assam NEET Merit List 2023
What authority is responsible for releasing Assam NEET 2023 merit lists?
For Assam NEET admission 2023, the Directorate of Medical Education releases the merit list.
What is the mode of releasing the merit list of Assam NEET 2023?
There will be an online release of the Assam NEET merit list for 2023 by the authorities.