CA Intermediate Eligibility 2023 is set by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India on the official site. Aspirants willing to take the CA Intermediate exam should meet all the eligibility requirements without fail. CA Intermediate Admit Card 2023 is issued to aspirants who fulfill eligibility requirements. Article provides updated information on the CA Intermediate Eligibility 2023.
CA Intermediate Eligibility 2023 – Overview
Check the important criteria needed to fulfill to apply for CA Intermediate 2023.
|Age||Not less than 20 years|
|Education Qualification||Graduates/Post Graduates in Commerce|
|Number of Attempts||No upper age limit|
Details on CA Intermediate Eligibility 2023
Read out the details on every CA inter exam eligibility 2023 in brief notes.
Age Limits for CA Intermediate 2023
Candidates who are 20 years of age can apply for the Intermediate level of CA course 2023.
Education Qualification for CA Intermediate 2023
- Candidates who completed graduation or Post Graduation in Commerce from a recognised University.
- Candidates who have completed UG/PG in any discipline from recognised University can apply for CA Intermediate 2023
- Candidates who are studying final year graduation/Post Graduation in commerce can also apply for CA intermediate 2023.
Check the table for minimum marks required for CA Intermediate registration 2023
|Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce||55%|
|Graduation/Post Graduation in other discipline (Except commerce)||60%|
|CA Foundation level||Passing the exam|
Institute-wise CA Intermediate Eligibility 2023
Despite ICAI eligibility criteria 2023, the institutes may also prefer other eligibility criteria such as
- Work experience is not mandatory. However there are institutes who prefer it. Certificate of experience may be produced.
- Final year aspirants can take CA Intermediate 2023. The final year mark sheets are submitted within six months after CA Intermediate 2023.
Facts about CA Intermediate Eligibility 2023
Check out the following facts about CA Intermediate 2023 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates should meet all the eligibility requirements set by ICAI.
- Aspirants who fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria are rejected to appear for CA Intermediate 2023
- CA intermediate Admit card 2023 is issued to those candidates who meet all the CA Intermediate eligibility 2023.
- Try to submit required and original documents to enjoy the privilege of relaxation.
- There is no upper age limit to take the CA Intermediate 2023.
- So, they are able to attempt repeatedly until they succeed.
- CA Inter Exam Date 2023
- CA Foundation Eligibility
- CA course duration
- CA exam Time Table May 2023
- CA Syllabus PDF 2023
- icai.nic.in result 2023
FAQs Related to CA Intermediate Eligibility 2023
What are the limitations in age as per CA Intermediate 2023 eligibility?
Candidates should have completed 20 years to take CA Intermediate 2023.
Mention the education required as per CA Intermediate Eligibility 2023.
Graduation/Post Graduation in commerce or any other discipline from recognized University.
What are the minimum marks required to take CA Intermediate 2023?
Minimum of 55% in commerce stream, 50% minimum of 60% in other streams except commerce are required to score.