CA Intermediate Registration 2024: The CA intermediate registrations are conducted throughout the year by ICAI (The Institutes Of Chartered Accountants Of India). The candidates who wish to appear in the CA exam must get themselves registered on the ICAI’s official website, www.icai.org.
The CA intermediate exam is held twice a year, i.e., in May and November. The candidates appearing in May 2024 should complete their registrations by January 1, 2024 and the candidates wanting to appear in November 2024 examinations should complete their registration by July 1, 2024. The CA syllabus is divided into three levels with a vast syllabus of 8 papers. To know more about the CA intermediate registrations 2024 regarding fee structure, eligibility criteria, read the complete article below.
CA Intermediate Registration 2024 important dates
The CA intermediate registration 2024 important dates are given in the table below. The candidates can refer to the table below and mark all the important dates and not miss out any date.
CA Intermediate Registration May 2024 dates
|CA Intermediate 2024||May 2024 Dates|
|Last date to register||January 1, 2024|
|Availability of CA Inter exam form||February 3, 2024|
|Last date for submission of online examination applicationforms with late fees of Rs 600||March 3, 2024|
|CA exam date May 2023||May 2024|
CA Intermediate Registration November 2024 dates
|CA intermediate registration form||Open throughout the year|
|Last date to fill the CA registration form November 2024||July 1, 2024|
|Exam date||November 2024|
CA Intermediate Registration 2024: Eligibility Criteria
For appearing in the CA intermediate it’s important for every candidate to clear the entry-level, i.e., CA foundation. To be eligible for the same there are two methods through which a student can register themselves. The two methods are mentioned below.
1. Through the CA foundation method
Through the CA Foundation method, students need to clear 10+2 from a recognized board with the ICAI CA foundation examination to appear in the CA Intermediate examination.
2. Through the direct entry method
The students can directly appear for the CA intermediate exam without the entry level in the following cases:
- Students who are a graduate/postgraduate with commerce scoring an aggregate of 55% can register themselves directly.
- Students who are non-commerce graduates/post-graduate can also register themselves without the entrance level by scoring an aggregate of 60% in graduation/post-graduation.
- Students who have cleared the intermediate level of The Institute of Cost Accountants Of India or The Institute Of Company Securities Of India.
CA Intermediate Registration Process 2024
The students wanting to appear in the CA Intermediate exam 2024 need to register themselves by filling out an online ICAI form available on the official website. The step-by-step CA course registration process is given below:
- Step 1: The candidates are required to log in to the self-service portal by visiting the official website of ICAI, www.icai.org. As soon as the candidate lands on the website there will be a link in the top right corner, Self Service Portal Link. The candidates need to click on it and log in using their credentials. In case the candidate does not have the login credentials, they can sign up by visiting the same link.
- Step 2: Once the authentication is done, the candidates will be redirected to the other screen from where they can access the student SSP portal.
- Step 3: As soon as the portal opens the candidates can see a ‘student’s cycle’ blue box. The candidates need to click on it.
- Step 4: As the page opens, students need to click on the options accordingly. The students who are from the CA Foundation route need to click on the option, ‘Intermediate Through PE1/CPT/Foundation’, and the students who are from the graduation background or from CS and CMA executive route need to click on the option, ‘Intermediate (Direct Entry) for the existing student’.
- Step 5: As the next page opens, if the candidate is an old student the details will be auto-filled but in case the candidate is a new student then he/she needs to fill it accordingly. After filling out the details the candidates should check thoroughly and click on ‘next’. The candidates also need to attach a scanned copy of their 10th-12th documents with other details like the medium of study etc and click on ‘save’ and ‘next’.
- Step 6: After all the above steps candidates need to upload their photos and signature. The size of the image should be below 10KB and has to be 21 cm wide and 27cm in length and should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Step 7: The candidates need to check all the details provided and click on ‘generate OTP’ to confirm.
- Step 8: The candidate will receive a verification link on their registered email address and an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Step 9: Enter the OTP and complete the process of validation and log in.
- Step 10: As soon as the candidate logs in, the CA intermediate form will be provided. The candidate needs to fill out the form and make the payment.
- Step 11: Download the form and take a printout of it for future reference.
CA Intermediate Registration Fee Structure 2024
The fee structure for the CA intermediate registration 2024 is given below in the table.
|Fee details||Both groups (Rs.)||Single group (RS.)|
|Student’s activity fee||2000||2000|
|Registration fee as article assistance||1000||–|
Available payment modes for fee payment:
The students can submit their fee online through Net banking/Debit card/Rupay card/Visa card/Visa card/Master card /Maestro card or Bhim UPI.
CA Intermediate Registration 2024: Documents required
The following documents are required while registering for CA Intermediate.
- Class 12th mark sheet and pass mark statement.
- graduation/post graduation mark sheet (for direct entry students)
- Latest photograph
- Proof of Nationality, if a foreigner
- Special category certificate, if applicable
What after CA Intermediate Registration 2024?
Once the registration for the CA Intermediate completes, the ICAI will start sending the study material to the students so that students can start their preparation process. The study material will be sent to the address provided by the candidates on their registration form.
In case the candidates have difficulty studying from the sent material they can buy books of their own choice and study accordingly.
- CA OMR Sheet
- CA Foundation Registration May 2024
- CA Foundation Exam Date
- CA Foundation Exam Form May 2024 Last Date
FAQs Related to CA Intermediate Registration 2024
What is the validity of the CA Intermediate registration form?
The registration forms are valid for a period of four years. Check CA exam duration to know more.
What are the CA registration fees?
The registration fee for both groups is Rs 18000 and for a single group is Rs 13000.
What is the last date of registration?
The last date of registration for November 2024 is 1st July 2024 and for May 2024 is 1st January 2024.