GIBS Business School: BBA/PGDM Applications are Open - Apply Now
Package Upto 15.5 Lac/annum
MAT Cutoff 2024: The cutoff for the MAT 2024 exam will be released after the exam has been conducted. The MAT 2024 cutoff will be released on the official website of MAT. Candidates who will clear the MAT passing marks 2024 will be called for further rounds of the MAT selection process.
Candidates must note that a cutoff is a minimum score that candidates have to achieve to qualify for admission into various participating B schools. Given below are a few important details regarding the MAT 2024 cutoff.
MAT 2024 Expected Cutoff
The authority will release AIMA cutoff marks soon after the declaration of results. The exam is conducted in three modes which do not affect the overall MAT 2024 cutoff. The cutoff for MAT 2024 participating colleges ranges from 95-65 % every year. Given below is a list of the expected MAT 2024 cutoff.
Expected MAT Cutoff 2024 For Participating Institutes
|Name of MAT score accepting institutes||MAT Cut off in Scores|
|Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore||700|
|TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal||700|
|Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad||650|
|National Institute of Technology, Warangal||600|
|Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore||600|
|Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune||600|
|PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore||600|
|Alliance School of Business, Bangalore||500|
|Amity Business School, Noida||500|
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai||400|
|Christ Institute of Management, Pune||400|
Important Dates For MAT 2024 Cutoff
The MAT 2024 cutoff is expected to be released after the MAT 2024 exam has been conducted. The candidates are required to visit the official website of the MAT, fill out the application form, and download the MAT 2024 hall ticket on time. The MAT 2024 cutoff for many colleges may vary as they will set their own eligibility criteria. Given below are a few important dates regarding the MAT 2024 cutoff.
MAT Cutoff 2024 Dates For PBT Exam:
|MAT Application form 2024 Last date||Around a week before exam|
|MAT Hall Ticket 2024 release date||A few days before exam|
|MAT Exam Date 2024 CBT||February, May, September, December 2024|
|Declaration of result||Within one month after exam|
|Cutoff to be released on||After result|
MAT 2022 Analysis
The MAT 2024 exam cutoff will be based on similar cutoff patterns for the previous years. After the MAT 2024 cutoff has been released the colleges will shortlist candidates and will call them for further rounds of the selection process. The candidates must refer to the previous year’s analysis on the MAT 2022 cutoff analysis. Given below is a thorough analysis of the previous year’s MAT 2022 exam
- Language Comprehension: The language comprehension section consists of 40 questions, and the MAT 2022 exam paper ranged from moderately difficult to difficult. The various topics in this section were RC passages, synonyms and antonyms, one-word substitution, jumbled paragraphs and phrases, and idioms. Candidates could have easily attempted 15–25 questions from this section.
- Mathematical Skills: This section consists of 40 questions, and candidates are required to have a thorough knowledge of the section. The MAT 2022 mathematical section consisted of various topics such as ratio, proportion, and variation; geometry and mensuration; permutations and combinations; probability; etc. Candidates could have easily attempted 20–25 questions from this section.
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency: The majority of questions from this section were based on data interpretation. The section was a little bit tricky and time-consuming. Topics like graphs, pie charts, bar diagrams, charts, line graphs, and data comparison were asked in the exam. The cutoff for this section was around 22–23 marks.
- Section on Intelligence and Critical Reasoning: The section on intelligence and critical reasoning consisted of various important topics. This section was considered to be moderate and a little lengthy. Candidates were asked questions on analytical reasoning and topics such as family relationships, 10 on statements-cause and effect, and others on statements-assumptions, reasons, analogies, direction, series, and incorrect terms. The MAT 2022 cutoff was expected to be around 26–29.
- General Knowledge: The GK section consisted of 40 questions, and questions related to world affairs, awards, government policy, and other topics were asked. The section ranged in terms of difficulty from moderate to easy. The expected cutoff ranged from 30-32.
MAT Cutoff 2024: Previous Years Cutoff
The MAT 2024 cutoff will be based on a few parameters that were taken into account while framing the MAT cutoff for previous years. Candidates are required to maintain a list of the MAT cutoffs, as this will help them understand the MAT 2024 cutoff trend. Given below is a MAT cutoff list for candidates to refer.
MAT 2022 Cutoff
|Top MAT Colleges||MAT Cut Off 2022 (Expected)||MAT Percentile 2022|
|Amity Business School||600 – 650||90 – 95|
|SIMREE||550||85 – 90|
|BIMTECH Noida||500||80 – 90|
|Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad||650||85 – 95|
|VIT University||500||80 – 90|
|SRM University||500||80 – 90|
|DSIMS Mumbai||550||85 – 90|
|Alliance Bangalore||500||80 – 90|
|AIMS Bangalore||500||80 – 90|
|BIMTECH Noida||500||80 – 90|
|IFIM Business School||500||80 – 90|
MAT 2021 Cutoff
|MAT Exam College||MAT Cut Off 2021|
|IFIM Business School||80|
|New Delhi Institute of Management||80|
|Institute of Management Studies, Noida||80|
|ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai||80|
|SEISCOM, Navi Mumbai||80|
|KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneshwar||80|
|Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad||80|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow||80|
|PSG Institute of Management||70-75|
|Indus Business Academy||70-75|
MAT 2019 Cutoff List
Given below are a few details that will help candidates in understanding the MAT 2024 cutoff criteria.
|Name of MAT Colleges||MAT Cut Off 2019 Marks|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||400|
|IFIM Business School||500|
|Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad||650|
Determinants of MAT Cutoff 2024
There are a few factors that play an active role in the selection of a candidate. The MAT 2024 cutoff is also based on a few parameters. The MAT cutoff for 2024 will be based on the number of candidates sitting for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, the participating institutes, and the number of seats that are available at the time of admission. Given below are a few important details regarding the MAT cutoff date of 2024.
- The number of candidates that will sit for the exam will also determine the MAT 2024 cutoff. The more the candidates are the higher the MAT cutoff 2024 is going to be.
- The difficulty level of the exam also plays a crucial role in deciding the MAT 2024 cutoff. The more difficult the exam is the cutoff is expected to be low. The easier the MAT 2024 exam is the higher the cutoff will be.
- Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the MAT 2024 cutoff. The cutoff will also depend on the availablity of seats in the MAT 2024 participating colleges.
- The MAT 2024 cutoff may also depend on the cutoff of the previous years MAT examination. The MAT cutoff 2024 will also be based on the pattern of the previous year cutoffs and the trends that were followed.
- MAT eligibility percentage 2024
- What are the subjects in MAT
- What is the pattern of MAT exam
- Does MAT release answer key
- How can I know my MAT exam Centre
FAQs Related To MAT Cutoff 2024
Can we use the MAT 2024 scores after one year?
No, candidates are not allowed to use the MAT scores after one year. The eligibility of the MAT 2024 score card is only for one year.
Do all the MAT-participating institutes follow the same cutoff?
No, all the institutes participating in the MAT 2024 examination have their own selection criteria. Candidates are required to apply individually to each participating institute and clear their cutoff.