Deemed University MBBS Admission 2024: The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) conducts the admission process for the deemed universities through NEET 2024. The date sheet for deemed university MBBS admissions in 2203 will be released by the authorities on its official website, mcc.nic.in.
Candidates will only be admitted through the NEET 2024 rank & marks. Candidates are required to visit the website, to participate in NEET 2024 counselling. The information provided below will assist candidates in learning more about the Deemed University MBBS admissions process 2024.
Important Dates for Deemed University MBBS Admission 2024
A table consisting of all the important dates regarding the deemed university MBBS admission is mentioned below.
|Registration/Payment||To be announced|
|Choice Filling & locking||To be announced|
|Processing of seat allotment||To be announced|
|NEET Seat Allotment Result||To be announced|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||To be announced|
Application Form for Deemed University MBBS Admission 2024
Candidates are not required to fill out an application form, but they must register on the official website of the MCC. Candidates will be called for the second round of the counselling process based on their scores in NEET 2024 results.
The details regarding the registration procedure will be made available on the official website of the admission conducting authorities. Candidates must ensure they stay updates with all the important dates regarding the NEET registration form.
How is the Deemed University MBBS Counselling Process Conducted?
The counselling procedure for the deemed university MMBS programme is conducted in three phases. The details mentioned above will elaborate more on the Deemed University MBBS counselling procedure 2024.
- Candidates who wish to seek admission in the various MBBS and BDS courses are required to visit the official website, register for the counselling process, and pay the form fees.
- After completing the registration process, candidates must fill in the colleges of their choice.
- The seat allotment process for every seat will be conducted by the authorities.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats at respective institutes must visit the allotted institute with the prescribing committee.
- The authorities will release a set of vacant seats for further rounding out the seating process.
- Candidates who will be eligible for vacant seats are required to register again and enter the names of the colleges of their choice.
- A mop-up round is also created if seats are left vacant in the first and second rounds of the counselling process.
After the admission is granted, the selected candidate will have to pay the Deemed University MBBS Fees.
- How to get Admission in MBBS in Government College
- Admission in Private Medical College through NEET
- MBBS Admission through NEET
- BDS Admission through NEET
List of Documents for Deemed University MBBS Admission
Candiates must note that a list of all the important documents that are required for the Deemed University MBBS counselling procedure is mentioned below.
- NEET UG admit card 2024
- NEET 2024 marks card
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Class 10 Certificate does not bear the same)
- Marksheet of Class 10 and 12
- Eight Passport size photographs (same as provided on the application form)
- Provisional allotment letter issued online
- A valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Documents Required for Non-Residential Indians (NRI) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
- Passport copy of sponsorer
- Sponsorship affidavit (stating that the sponsor is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of the study)
- Relationship Affidavit
Deemed University MBBS 2024: Eligibility Criteria
The NEET eligibility criteria are the minimum requirements that a candidate must meet to be admitted to the institution of their choosing. The Deemed University MBBS 2024 programme is explained in depth below.
- Candidates are required to complete their classes 11 and 12 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as their core subjects.
- They must have reached the age of 17 before December 31, 2024.
- There is no maximum age limit set by the exam conducting authorities.
- Candidates belonging to the general categories are required to score a minimum of 50%, whereas those belonging to the reserved categories are required to score a minimum of 45%.
Cutoff for Deemed University MBBS Admission
Candidates must ensure they refer to cutoffs of the previous years with various institutes for the admission process. The table mentioned below contains important details regarding the NEET cutoff marks for deemed university MBBS admission.
|S.No||University Name||Round 1||Round 2||Mop UP|
|1||GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences Visakhapatnam||248||197||212|
|2||Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||443||426||539|
|3||Institute of Medical Sciences and SUMH, Bhubaneswar||372||360||428|
|4||Hamdard Inst. of Med. Sciences and Research, New Delhi||584||585||0|
|5||SBKS Med. Inst. and Res. Centre, Sumandeep Vadodara||439||446||0|
|6||M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Mullana||421||363||409|
|7||Manipal Tata Jamshed Pur||0||468||534|
|8||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Univ., Manipal||575||572||583|
|9||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Univ., Mangalore||559||554||580|
|10||JSS Medical College, Jagadguru||535||528||564|
|11||KS Hegde Medical Mangalore||508||491||552|
|12||SDU Medical College, Kolar||490||466||555|
|13||Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, KLEU, Belagavi||460||436||476|
|14||Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore||458||436||476|
|15||Sri Siddhartha Medical College DU, Tumkur||405||367||426|
|16||B.L.D.E University, Bijapur||399||387||473|
|17||Sri Siddhartha Medical College DU, T Begur||384||328||382|
|18||Amrita Institute of Medical Science, Kochi||484||479||499|
|19||Symbiosis Medical College for Women Pune||535||528||586|
|20||Rural Medical College and PIMS, Loni||497||489||544|
FAQs Related to Deemed University MBBS Admission
When will the registration form for Deemed University MBSB admission be released?
The registration process for Deemed University MBBS will begin after the NEET 2024 results have been announced.
Is there a reservation criteria for Deemed University MBBS admission?
Yes, there is a reservation criterion that is set by the authorities for admissions into the deemed universities.