NEET Candidate Login 2024 – After the candidate registers for the NEET 2024, there are times when they have to log in to the NEET online portal whether it’s for admit card or a result. Sometimes candidates even forget their NEET 2024 login application number and password, there are ways to retrieve it through OTP or security code. Before going through the NEET login retrieving process, check out the important dates, its use and other details.
NEET Candidate Login 2024 – Important Dates
The following table is the list of important dates when the candidates have to log in for the forthcoming events.
|Release date of NEET 2024 application form||March 6, 2024|
|The last date to submit the NEET 2024 application form||April 6, 2024|
|NEET correction window 2024||April 8 to 10, 2024|
|NEET 2024 allotted exam city||April 30, 2024|
|NEET 2024 admit card release||May 1, 2024|
|NEET 2024 exam date||May 5, 2024|
|NEET 2024 final answer key||To be announced|
|NEET 2024 result||To be announced|
How to Create NEET Login 2024 Credentials?
Aspirants who fulfil NEET 2024 eligibility criteria have to register themselves, to get into the login window. Once registered, candidates will be given a unique provisional application number.
The application number and the password are important for the aspirants as they will help them in filling out the NEET 2024 application form, so take out the printout or save it for future use. Here are the steps on how the candidates can create their NEET 2024 login ID and password.
- Go to the official website, neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the NEET 2024 registration link.
- Read all the instructions provided and then click on ‘Proceed’ to register for the NEET 2024.
- Fill out the candidate’s credentials asked in the respective field. Do submit the valid email id and phone number as all the forthcoming events would be communicated through them.
- After this, the candidates have to create a password. This is important as it will be needed in the NEET 2024 login window.
- Candidates will be asked a security question, then have to verify the OTP provided on the registered email id and phone number.
- Click on the submit button. After this, the candidates will get a provisional registration number on their email id and phone number. This registration number and password will help the candidate in the forthcoming events.
NEET Candidate Login 2024 – Application Number Recovery
Sometimes candidates forget the application number while filling up the login details. Following are the steps for the candidates to retrieve their NEET application number.
- Click on the link provided to retrieve the NEET candidate login application number.
- Fill up the credentials and copy the captcha code.
- Click on the submit button.
NEET Candidate Login for NEET 2024 Result
For NEET 2024 results, the aspirants have to log in with their credentials to download their results. The following steps will help the candidates to log in to their results.
- Click on the link provided on the online portal for the NEET 2024 result.
- Login with the application number, date of birth, and password.
- Verify the result and the personal information.
- Download it for the forthcoming process.
- NEET Syllabus 2024 PDF download in English
- NEET exam total marks 2024
- NTA NEET Sample Paper 2024
- NEET previous year Question Paper PDF
- How to change NEET exam centre
NEET Candidate Login for Password Recovery
Candidates have to use their NEET candidate login credentials every time they log in which will lead them to their respective candidate portal. For this, the application number and password are important. Still, sometimes candidates do forget their password, in that case, candidates can recover their password through OTP or security questions.
NEET Candidate Login 2024 for Password recovery through OTP
Candidates can follow the steps given below to recover their password through OTP.
- Click on the password-retrieving link on the NEET 2024 login window and then on the ‘through OTP’ tab on the page.
- Fill up the credential and copy the captcha code (security pin). Submit it after rechecking.
- Candidates will receive an OTP on their registered email id and phone number.
- Enter the OTP to retrieve the password of the NEET candidate login.
NEET Candidate Login 2024 for Password recovery through security question
Candidates can recover their login password through security questions too by following the steps given below.
- Click on the password recovery link on the login window and then on the ‘through security question’ tab.
- Fill up the credentials and then answer the security question.
- Copy the captcha code and then click on the submit button.
- Fill in the OTP number in the respective field which will be sent to the registered email id and phone number.
- After this, candidates can create a new password and submit it.
- NEET cut off 2024 for OBC
- NEET UG counselling 2024 schedule PDF
- NEET 2024 Seat Allotment list PDF
- NEET OMR sheet 2024 release date
- NEET Rank List 2024 PDF
- NEET 2024 age limit
FAQs Related to NEET Candidate Login 2024
Is it important to remember your NEET login application number and password?
Yes, it is important to remember your NEET login application number and password for forthcoming events like admit cards, results, and so on.
When is the NEET Candidate login required?
NEET Candidate login is required while filling out the application form, making corrections in the application form, and downloading NEET 2024 result and admit card.
What to do when a candidate forgets the password?
Aspirants can retrieve their password by using a security pin or OTP sent to their registered email id and phone number.