NEET 2024 Study Plan – NEET is one of the toughest exams to crack. If you want to ace the NEET 2024 exam, you need to diligently follow your NEET 2024 study plan. Before you start preparing, know your NEET 2024 syllabus. It might look long to begin with, but when you start learning it by covering topics and chapters, it becomes easier.
Subject-wise Study Plan for NEET 2024
The subject-wise NEET study plan 2024 is given below for Class 11 and 12 students.
NEET Study Plan for Physics
- Start reading NCERT physics books for basics and then refer to books like H.C. Verma.
- Practice a lot of questions. Solve conceptual problems.
- Be careful about the signs and the units while solving problems.Avoid mistakes.
NEET Study Plan for Chemistry
- Focus on understanding the fundamental concept to memorize other stuff.
- Read your NCERT textbooks for inorganic chemistry.
- For Organic chemistry, understand mechanism, exception and named reactions. In Physical chemistry, write down all equations for speedy reference while solving problems.
NEET Study Plan for Biology
- Read your NCERT textbook and learn diagrams, data, vocabulary, processes, concept summaries, and other scientific research to clear your basic concepts.
- For extra knowledge, refer to the books mentioned in the table.
- Keep revising for better understanding.
NEET 2024 Study Plan in Class 12th
Start preparing early, if you want to crack the NEET exam. Begin your preparation while you’re in class 12th. If there are backlogs of class 11th, do complete them first and then, start preparing for class 12th. To complete your backlogs, don’t miss your current topics.
NEET Study Plan 2024 – Tips for Preparation
- Consistency is the key to success. Study for equal hours every day giving importance to each subject i.e. chemistry, biology, and physics. Make a timetable for NEET exam preparation.
- Decide your study time and don’t miss it for anything else. It’s easy to make a NEET study plan for 2024 but difficult to follow it.
- You should have all the study materials related to NEET preparation. NCERT is a must.
- Visualize things. Draw diagrams. Make things easier and simple to learn.
- You should have good theoretical knowledge. It helps you solve the question easily.
- Look for shortcuts. It will help you with time management.
- If you have any problem, save your time and energy by contacting your subject teacher or your NEET tutor.
- After filling NEET registration 2024 form, start with a chapter wise test and then with a full paper test completing it in time boundation.
- Make a note of your mistakes and rectify them.
- Avoid spending time on social media.
- Never feel under confident if you aren’t able to solve a problem.
- Keep revising whatever you are learning.
- Sleep well and eat on time.
Also know about
- NEET 2024 Counselling
- NEET Seat Allotment 2024
- NEET 2024 Exam Answer Key
- Medical Courses without NEET
- NEET Dress Code for male 2024
Best Books for NEET 2024
While preparing for entrance exams, we do refer to books outside our course for better performance whether they are recommended by school teachers or tutors. Here is the list of books for NEET 2024 that might help you ace your NEET 2024 study plan on time.
|NCERT of class XI and XII
|Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET- Vol. I & ll
|MTG Objective NCERT at your fingertips – Biology
|MTG Editorial Board
|Concepts of Physics
|H. C. Verma
|NCERT Physics textbooks
|D C Pandey Objective Physics for NEET
|D C Pandey
|NCERT Chemistry textbooks
|GRB a Textbook of Physical Chemistry for NEET
|O. P. Tandon
|Elementary Problem in Organic Chemistry for NEET
|M. S. Chauhan
Mistakes to Avoid in your NEET 2024 Study Plan
- Neglecting NCERT: NCERT is a must. Don’t just rely on reference books.
- Leaving topics contemplating them as irrelevant: Most of the time the topic you consider irrelevant do come in the exam. Never leave any topic considering them as irrelevant.
- Delaying your doubts: Never delay your doubts for last minute clarification. As you might forget to clarify them.
- Demoralized because of low scores: Don’t get disappointed with your low score in NEET practice paper 2024 as you have just started practicing it now.
- Distracted by social media: It’s better to deactivate or log out from your social media, it might be a distraction for you.
- NEET Admit Card 2024 download link official website
- NEET cut off 2024 for OBC
- NEET Result 2024 date India
- NEET Merit List 2024 PDF
FAQs Related to NEET Study Plan 2024
How to manage NEET 2024 preparation with board exams?
NEET syllabus covers mostly 11th and 12th class topics. You are preparing for both directly or indirectly.
Will there be any change in NEET 2024 syllabus and exam pattern?
Yes, there are changes in the syllabus. But NEET 2024 exam pattern remains the same as it is in 2023.