UP NEET Admission 2024 – Students can get MBBS/BDS Admission through UP NEET 2024 Admission counselling process. Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) will conduct counselling for UP NEET Admission 2024.
Application for UP NEET 2024 Admission begins with counselling registration from July 2024 through online mode. Last date to submit the filled UP NEET Application form is August 2024. Based on the NEET Score 2024, DMET will release the merit list to call the eligible students for UP NEET Admission 2024.
UP NEET 2024 Admission – Important Dates
Check the important dates of UP MBBS Admission 2024 from the table drawn below:
|UP NEET Admission application starts||To be announced|
|Last date to submit UP NEET Admission application||To be announced|
|Last Date to pay UP NEET Application form fee||To be announced|
|Correction window for UP NEET Admission application form||To be announced|
|Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|Release of Final Merit list||To be announced|
|Round -1 of UP NEET Admission Counselling||To be announced|
|Result of Round-1||To be announced|
|Round – 2 of UP NEET Admission counselling||To be announced|
|Result of Round – 2||To be announced|
|Mop-up Round||To be announced|
UP NEET 2024 Admission Overview
Read the overview of UP NEET Admission counselling process 2024 from the table drawn below:
|Name of the Admission||UP NEET Admission|
|Exam name||NEET 2024|
|Counselling conducting authority||Directorate of Medical Education & Training|
|Basis of Counselling||NEET UG Scores|
|Percentage of Seats||85% of Seats allotted for State-level NEET Aspirants|
15% of seats allotted for National-level Aspirants
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|MBBS/BDS Seats through NEET||MBBS 6428 Seats, BDS 2251 Seats.|
UP NEET Admission 2024 – Eligibility Criteria
- Students should have completed 17 years to appear in the counselling process of UP 2024 NEET Admission.
- There is no upper NEET age limit for Reserved domicile residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Domicile Residents hailing General Category can appear one or two times.
- Students must complete Class 12 with maximum marks in main subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- NEET UG scores is the ultimate requirement to participate in UP 2024 MBBS Admission process.
- Students should be domicile resident of Uttar Pradesh and must possess ten years of domicile residency in academics.
- Submitting relevant documents of academic standards and personal information like caste, residence ship, etc are must to face the UP NEET Admission counselling 2024.
UP 2024 NEET Admission – Required Documents
Aspirants must submit the following documents without fail while applying for UP NEET Admission 2024.
- NEET UG Scorecard
- NEET 2024 Admit card
- NEET AIR
- Class 10 & +2 mark sheets including physics, chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- Domicile residence ship of Uttar Pradesh for studying at least ten years.
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card.
- Birth certificate for relaxation
UP NEET 2024 Admission Form
Students are required to register themselves on the official site of Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) before applying for the UP NEET Admission 2024 process. While filling the NEET 2024 application form, candidates need to upload relevant documents without fail.
Step 1: UP NEET Admission 2024 Registration
- Log on to the official site www.dgme.up.gov.in
- Click on ‘’Register’’ button to initiate registration.
- Enter name, date of birth, email ID, phone number and other details.
- Check the entered details are correct.
- Click on the ‘’Submit’’ button.
- An application number is sent to the registered email ID
- Create a password and confirm it.
- Login credential is yet created successfully.
- Registration is over with login credential
Step 2: UP 2024 NEET Application form
Students who register their names successfully can start filling the UP NEET application form 2024.
- Go to the official site www.dgme.up.gov.in
- Find ‘’UP NEET Application form’’
- Save and Download the PDF
- Fill in the relevant fields with appropriate details like personal details and academic details.
- Upload required documents wherever required in the UP NEET Application form
- Ensure the uploaded documents are in the described format.
- Check the entered details once again before submitting to avoid discrepancies
- Hit the ‘’Submit’’ button.
- UP NEET Application form filling process is over.
NEET UP Counselling 2024
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training will organise the NEET 2024 counselling session for eligible candidates. A merit list is prepared and released based on the NEET UG Scores released by NTA.
The counselling body calls for UP NEET Application form to schedule UP NEET Admission 2024 counselling. A call letter is sent to eligible candidates who are placed in the merit list released by DMET.
UP 2024 NEET Admission is held by counselling. Based on the number of eligible candidates, number of seats available and colleges, the counselling is scheduled for various rounds. The candidates are intimated about the dates and events.
NEET UP Merit List 2024
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training releases the NEET merit list PDF 2024 based on NEET Scores. These students are called for counselling.
- Courses after 12th in Medical Field
- MBBS Fee in India
- Paramedical courses List
- Medical Degrees in India
- What after NEET Result
FAQs Related to UP NEET 2024 Admission
Who is the UP NEET 2024 Admission counselling body?
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training is the counselling body.
When does UP NEET 2024 Admission counselling begins?
Candidates are informed about the counselling dates and events in the official site of DMET.
How many seats are filled through UP NEET Admission 2024?
Around 85% of seats are filled for UP 2024 NEET Admission for both MBBS and BDS.