GOA NEET Admission 2024 – The Goa MBBS 2024 admission will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Bardez. Those candidates who are willing to take the MBBS admission in Goa, must qualify the NEET 2024 exam. Thereafter, they will have to appear for counselling.
GOA NEET 2024 Admission Dates
Given below are the important dates of GOA NEET Admission 2024:
Goa NEET MBBS/BDS 2024 admission Dates
|Last date to submit application form for counselling
|Release of Goa NEET merit list 2024
|To be announced
|Goa MBBS 2024 admission round 1 Counseling
|To be announced
GOA NEET Admission 2024 Overview
|Goa NEET 2024 admission
|Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Bardez
|Mode of admission
|Admission granted on the basis of
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
|Exam conducted by
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|MBBS seats through NEET
Goa NEET Admission Form 2024
The Goa NEET 2024 Admission Form will be available from the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education through online mode. Candidates have to submit the application before the last date from offline mode. Along with the application form, candidates should have to attach the required documents and submit them.
How to fill GOA NEET Application Form 2024?
Those candidates seeking admission to Goa NEET 2024 must have to fill in the application form. Given below are the steps to fill GOA NEET 2024 Application Form.
- At first, candidates must go to the official website i.e. dte.goa.gov.in and register using the email ID.
- A verification link will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Candidates will have to enter the details asked in Goa NEET application form 2024 after verifying the email ID.
- Then, candidates must enter the important details such as personal, educational, category and communication.
- After that, Candidates will have to upload the required documents in GOA NEET 2024 application form.
- At last, Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1,500 and click on the submit button to proceed further.
GOA NEET 2024 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will be provided various admissions in medical and dental programs. Given below are the details of the NEET 2024 eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have the citizenship of India.
- The NEET age limit is 17 years as of 31st December of the academic year.
- Candidates should be qualified in 12th class in the subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- Those candidates who are NRI and they will have Indian passports, Overseas Citizens of India, and Persons of Indian Origin are also eligible to get admission.
- Candidates should have to score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in PCB.
Goa NEET Admission Merit List 2024
Authorities will be releasing the Goa NEET 2024 Merit List for those candidates who have submitted the application form within the given time period and fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
The Goa MBBS merit List 2024 will include the details such as date of birth, 12th class marks, NEET rank and score and the NEET state merit rank. Candidates with the names included in the Goa MBBS/BDS merit list 2024 will be eligible to participate in the counseling process further.
Goa NEET Admission 2024 Counseling
DTE will conduct the Goa NEET Counseling 2024 for 85% state quota seats. Counseling will be conducted in three rounds including the mop up round through online mode. Candidates will have to fill their college and course preferences during the counseling process.
- Government MBBS seats through NEET
- What after NEET 2024
- Medical Courses without NEET
- NEET Seat Allotment 2024
- NEET pass mark 2024
FAQs Related to Goa NEET 2024 Admission
Who will conduct Goa NEET Admission 2024?
The Directorate of Technical Education(DTE) will conduct Goa NEET Admission 2024 to grant admission to MBBS/BDS seats in the state.
How to apply for admission to Goa NEET 2024?
To apply for Goa MBBS 2024 admission, candidates need to fill the online application form through the website i.e. dte.goa.gov.in.